Reviews for Among the Dead
WildfireSunset chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, you already know my thoughts on this. I absolutely love it even though it's already breaking my heart. I trust you to have a happy ending, I'm just terrified about how much you're going to torture them in the interim! Beautifully written and full of emotion. I don't know who I sympathise the most with! Amazing. Can't wait for chapter 2 :-)
cheechp31 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OMG this is so goooooood! more pls!
XimeBeach chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That could have stood on its own as an incredibly sad one shot. I'm glad that you're giving us hope for an eventual happy ending. Even if it takes awhile I'm in for the journey.
xheybails chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm definitely intrigued! You're a great writer and I'm really excited to see where you're going with this. Can't wait for more!
pi chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
the pain
Lisurs chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Great start! Looking forward to see how this is resolved.
noblegraces chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OOOHHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDD! MOOOORRRREEEEEE! IT'S heartbreaking.
fidaamica chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow! I tell you what, this is a great start and already I can feel the emotions turning inside my head with what will happen. I'm anxious to find out how Maura felt when Jane kissed her and then left. Part of me was surprised that Maura didn't know before Jane told her since Jane had told her mother. For some reason I was expecting more of a fight between Jane and her mother and her ma trying harder to get Jane to stay and enlisting Maura to help. Of course this would actually be an entirely different story then. Thank you for sharing and anxiously waiting for more
lespetitesmorts chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
There is totally interest for your story and I for one will be extremely disappointed if it falls from the dace of the earth.
Seriously. It's a great first chapter thus far. I'm kind of hooked.
Volerian chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god. My heart hurts for both of them at the end of this chapter. It was beautifully written and i can't wait to read more.
CaseyROCKS chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Great start. Looking forward to more.
pi chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
sniffle
happykt chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I had a similar experience happen to myself (falling for a woman who was going to marry someone else) and can totally relate to Jane leaving Boston. I am overwhelmed with emotion right now.
bkppr1066 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
All right. Y'got me. The dark side of this fandom usually puts me off (although I've explored it myself), but this is so well written I can't put it down, so to speak. More, please!
MsReginaMills chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, this was really good. I cried. Please post soon! I'm dying for more.
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249