Reviews for Among the Dead
gogitafroggies1 chapter 58 . 2/26/2022
I know I'm nine years late, and I have no idea if you'll ever, ever see this, but this story immediately became so important to me, filling in what I needed from the show that it's never going to give me, no matter how much I want it to. I'm unsuccessfully trying to hold back tears writing this review, and my shoulders are shaking from my gasping sobs. All this longwinded verbiage to say that I will be forever grateful to you for dreaming up, writing down, and thoroughly editing this genuine literary masterpiece. I know this might sound over exaggerated and disingenuous in its intensity, but I am very serious when I give you my wholehearted thanks for giving Rizzoli and Isles the best love letter that might ever exist.
Guest chapter 58 . 1/27/2022
I do not leave reviews like Ever it's just not something that I do... But that being said I absolutely loved everything about this story and it was amazing to read it! Also love the fact that it is loooonnngggg chapters and that it was finished, I have read a lot of fanfic but this is by far my favorite! Great job to both of you! Will be sure to check out some of your other stories
Mag Guarino chapter 58 . 1/23/2022
Dear Tina,
This story has been just as terrific as the TV series but in the total Rizzles way. Thank you for the epic ride of all...the feels!
Sincerely,
Monica
MJRizzles chapter 58 . 1/16/2022
I know I'm very late to the party in reviewing this story but I just have to say that this was the most gut wrenching and beautiful fanfic I've read. I think I cried my way through every chapter!
The writing was beautifully done - there weren't glaring grammatical errors which can most times distract me from the story - so thank you to you and your Beta for that!
You made me feel Jane and Maura's pain and joy throughout their journey - both elicited many tears on my end.
I would go as far as saying that this is story that could be published with just a change of names.
Thank you for sharing this, Tina!

PS - I've loved all your other stories...
Iron-normal chapter 4 . 1/15/2022
I’m new to Rizzles fandom and this is one of the three or four fic a everyone says I have to read. They were not kidding. I’m crying by chapter 4. The writing is amazing and I would want to read this even if I didn’t know who Jane and Maura are. This is an incredible piece of writing.
Lomlette64 chapter 33 . 1/14/2022
I have to say, even reading this story for what seems the 5th time, how much I HATE Angela. Really HATE her. Maura isn’t being that great either in this chapter but not maliciously.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 14 . 1/12/2022
Ok I’m just gonna power thru these now with the sigh-o-meter on high… if you don’t see comments from me for a few chapters it’s cuz I’m too busy rushing to the next.

They sure moved thru that fast! Though I suspect they’ve just scratched the surface….
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 13 . 1/12/2022
Siiiiiggghhhhhh
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 12 . 1/12/2022
Sigh-o-meter: 3.6. And there’s no meter for squees, soSQUEEEEEEE!
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 11 . 1/12/2022
Oh! I almost forgot to post the Tear-o-meter rating! 0.6. Sigh-o-meter: 6. Can we finally breathe?
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 10 . 1/12/2022
Aaaaaaahhhhhh .. 3.

I may need to rush my Amazon order of Kleenex.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 9 . 1/12/2022
1.8aaaaaggggghhhhh
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 8 . 1/12/2022
1.72 again
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 7 . 1/12/2022
Tear-o-meter: 1.72 because while I teared up, I also had flutters in my belly from the feelings this chapter generated. Sigh.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 6 . 1/12/2022
Tear-o-meter: 1 (but only because I was trying really hard not to cry)

Btw I love the doctor character. She rocks.
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »