Reviews for Among the Dead
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 5 . 1/12/2022
Ok first chapter where I didn’t cry! I can breathe again. For a few minutes. Maybe.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 4 . 1/12/2022
I feel like I need to provide a report for each chapter on how many Kleenexes I used. But that’s kinda gross. Suffice to say, a lot. Scale of 1-10 where 1 is just tearing up and 10 is ugly crying… 6?
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 3 . 1/12/2022
Nooooooo….! She won’t be able to do police work, ever?! Double devastation. Where’s my Kleenex box?
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 2 . 1/12/2022
Cause of tears this chapter: Korsak picking up Jane’s pets. Sigh.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 1 . 1/12/2022
OMG I am sitting here sobbing already. How am I supposed to go back to work now?!
Born reader chapter 58 . 12/29/2021
Different , intriguing, and intense. A very nice combination, I enjoyed it. Hope you will post new Rizzles at some point
Rainbow chapter 58 . 12/22/2021
Love those last lines, love the whole story. Brilliant
Guest chapter 58 . 11/30/2021
Still a great story. Love to re-read this once or twice a year since you first posted.
Pink lady chapter 58 . 11/24/2021
Awesome story , just reread it. Brilliant! I miss your writing immensely
Argentina chapter 6 . 11/4/2021
Second time I've read the story. As I was reading I've recalled a lot of memories from the first time I read it. I absolutly love it. Thank you for sharing it. Regards
Sully1970 chapter 58 . 9/16/2021
Such a beautiful story in more ways than one: the storyline itself, it’s written very well, the characters themselves (I especially love this version of Tommy) and just the overall effort put into a big fic like this. Thank You for sharing your story with us, this goes on my top 10 Must Read list!
RizzIsles1408 chapter 58 . 9/10/2021
Absolutely amazing! Thank you for bringing this beautiful story to life
Louise Hess chapter 58 . 8/24/2021
Awesome, awesome, awesome story !
Thank you so very much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 58 . 8/20/2021
I really enjoyed your story. Second time I've read it now love it. Thank you.
Louise Hess chapter 13 . 8/20/2021
Thank you for sharing this story - - - about time that Jane & Maura had a conversation
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »