Reviews for Fire Rebirth
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 7/25
Okay I just arrived to the end and found out that you are restarting this story under a new name.
I was a little confused at the end, but I guess I'll find out what happens in your new story.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 12 . 7/25
Okay, this is like by far my favourite chapter and yeah okay whatever, I'm gonna admit it, I ship Tora and Kasai SOOO hard and the scary thing is that she's only 5 right? Like oh god, I can't believe I'm already shipping her with someone when she's still so far far faaaaaar away from puberty.
But wow, really, great chapter. I'm glad both of them were able to let go of some steam.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 11 . 7/25
I love this chapter!
Yay for Izuna moments! He's like one of my faaaaaaaaavourite characters in this story!
And more yay for the part where Izuna says something about how people call her princess because she's precious to them~! I know the pairing between Tora and Kasai is less than likely and I myself don't even know why I like Tora but; Tora calls Kasai Hime~~
I'm so excited for absolutely no reason but oh well~ I'm terribly sorry that I sound awfully giddy. I just love this story a lot ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 7/25
Okay, I just wanted to tell you that I love the interactions between Madara and Kasai's mom. It's just hilarious and amazing.

Also, the relationship between Kasai and Kagami is just so cute. They would make like the cutest couple ever. But. Somehow, I don't even know why, I kind of like Tora too. I know he's always been a complete jerk to Kasai but who knows, their last meeting seemed somehow okay to me, bar the fact that he slapped her. So yeah... I don't even know why I wrote this. Also, I really like it when Tora calls Kasai Hime. I know it's so weird, but oh well.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 8 . 7/25
It feels so good see Madara actually showing affection for Kasai! Yes, we know he was worried but half of the time he's just so impassive and well, we just don't see him worried.
And now, he even hugged her~ but wow, I really can't believe that he initiated a hug for the first time ever...
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 7/25
Eeeek. So complicated.
All that layers beneath each layer of trust, lies and mysteries is frankly brilliantly terrifying.

But oh well, I love this story and woweeee I hope she can still use her Sharingan. Oh, I really liked how you wrote bits of conversations while she was in a coma. That was nice. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 7/25
Oh god this story is so realistic and so well-written but it's bad for my heart _.
Hitting children... I hate them.
My heart broke when Kasai started being so detached, especially when she was like "it's alright, Mother." She didn't even call her mother "mum"!
Ah, but it's still so good. The story is beautiful. I wonder, if she got the Sharingan?
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 3 . 7/25
This chapter was really cute! I liked the struggle Kasai faced with the prospect of having a new sibling and how Madara actually showed that he cared for her. It was very heartwarming. Oh and I really like Izuna. He's awesome. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 7/25
This first chapter is amazing!
Your writing style is flawless and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen in Kasai's life!

I also love the family ties she has with the Uzumaki!
Storylover2036 chapter 3 . 7/16
You know while reading this I couldn't help but think of a Fairy tail like Rapunzel or Cinderella AKA High rank, Not allowed outside...etc.
Nyadeshiko chapter 8 . 7/9
"Feels choppy."
FEELS CHOPPY?!

FUCKING CHAPTER WAS LONG AS SHIT

NANOSILVER WTF YOU BEAUTIFUL FANFIC WRITER
ewaa chapter 13 . 7/9
:( but this story is great
Please update soon, this story is wonderful!
Gladoo89 chapter 13 . 5/14
I quite like this story but I'm eager to see what you'll do with the rewrite! :)
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 13 . 5/14
Oh goodness, you're still alive!

I honestly think of Fire Rebirth as one of my favorite stories, so I must admit to some degree of confusions as to why you dislike it so (except that whole injured eye thing... that was trite) but I'm not one to try to change an author's mind so let me just say that I'm glad you're back!

I will of course be following you on whatever you choose to work on. Have strength!