Reviews for Fire Rebirth
dianalillian chapter 13 . 1/7
Hey there. I just wanted to say that I love this fic. I'm looking forward to how Kasai grows. I hope you update soon. :)))
Moonbeam chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
That was beautiful.
I haven't cried or felt genuine distress for a character in a long time,
Congratulations, your characterisation was superb.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
looking forward to more.
Luizals chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
It's sad you ended up not wanting to continue this... I really liked it.
Firstly, I never read a daughter or son of malaria fic and I found it interesting. Secondly, I think the confusion of kasai's personality makes her more real, more interesting and has more potential for growth. As you said, 16 year olds aren't terribly resolved personality wise and I think that made it more ok that she wanted to be a child becaus I'm 18 now and sometimes I still want a fucking hug for no reason and it's kinda awkward. I really enjoyed this, I'll go visit the rewrite but I already saw its abandoned too right?
It's sad life was a harsh but the only thing you can do is move on, I think I'm finally getting that, think about it
RimK10 chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
Omg! Soooooo gooooooooood! Beating up Tora! Hahahhaahahahah!
Him! HIM! I want to know who's him! So much suspense!
RimK10 chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Manipulation...yeesh. Manipulating is an very interesting thingie you know?
Just saying I don't think Kasai should be with Tobirama, because the age gap is just too weird. And the fact that he's the brother of her uncle, which make Tobirama technically her uncle, and uncle-niece shipping is just too weird.
But, as long as you make it work out...
RimK10 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
...she's batman!
RimK10 chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Kagami is so sweet...
My god, she's going crazy! My god, every chapter is so interesting! Love it!
RimK10 chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
Omg! A plot twist that he lied! My god! I really thought that she was gonna run away!
And Madara..Madara was actually protective! Om my gawd, the feels! THE FEELS!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

Oh yeah, just saying that it'd be cute that instead of giving Tora money for the dango he dropped, she made her own dango for him, with extras as interest. Even though Tora is such a bully, it'd be cute!
RimK10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
My god this is so interesting! I can't even describe it! I love conflict with the mysterious chakra-ness... if you understand what I'm saying :P
RimK10 chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Oh my gosh! It's so good! She loves her sister so much! And so brave!
RimK10 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is interesting. She's with all the important people. I'd like to know how this would turn out.
MatthewBadger chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
she had better have a random and inexplicable Mangekyou Sharingan now...

she neeeeeeds it!
Silimaira chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
:) I really need to head over and start on the rewrite, looks like. Bye for now!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Okay I just arrived to the end and found out that you are restarting this story under a new name.
I was a little confused at the end, but I guess I'll find out what happens in your new story.