Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
angel chapter 14 . 8/12
I love the story I found it just a little while ago its and reverse have become two of my new favorite stories on fanfiction.
Fives32 chapter 14 . 7/22
I can't wait for the next update!
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 14 . 6/14
Ahhhhhh! Wally, why? I can't. This is an amazing story, love it! Can't wait till the next update! XD
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 1 . 6/11
I was reading the description and was like okay. This look good. Then I read this is DickxWally and my heart literally stopped, I squealed(and got a really weird look from my sister) and was like: This story just got 100000x better.
Love it! Awesome so far!
BackInAFlash chapter 14 . 6/8
Omg this is so amazing! PLEAASSEEEEEE DONT LET THIS DIE! Ive had my heart broken enough by amazing yet unfinished Birdflash!
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 14 . 5/3
Please, don't kill Wally!
Even If I wanna kill him for keep the secret for so long. ( w )
This story is just so amazing! Please don't drop this story, i'm dying to know what happens!
Leo chapter 14 . 3/12
yes! you're back! I love your story, thank you for updating again. I will be eagerly awaiting your next one. keep it up 3
kumquat42 chapter 14 . 3/9
Gahhhh! Noooo! Please don't make me wait! I love this story, seriously, it's awesome! It's so sad and epic and amazing and AUGH!

Just please please please please please please please don't kill off Wally, that would make me cry *puppy eyes*
I've waited so long for this... More... I NEED MORE. Well, whenever you're available to update I need more...
iFanboy chapter 14 . 1/26
I'm scared for the results, but this story is amazing:)
DH L'Orange chapter 14 . 1/22
Wow this is getting intense! Really enjoying the read. Thx for the update :D
Flighty Variable Z chapter 14 . 1/18
This was awesome! You are able to convey emotion in the characters in a way that nobody else can. Thank you for writing this fic.
narutogoldylocks chapter 14 . 1/15
Right in the feels, man. This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotion. I shed some tears, laughed at times, and overall enjoyed the chapter. It was fun to see your take on Wally & Dick's relationship when they were younger (i.e. When Dick was still Robin). I look forward to your update! This story is wonderful & hits me right in the feels every time.
WHAT! I'm so excited that this story has been updated (and with such a long chapter too even though it leaves off in a cliffhanger)! I hope you see this story to the end.