Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
Bobthebuilder4 chapter 14 . 6/10
I love this so much and I hope you finish it I need to know what happens
Noah chapter 1 . 5/14
Hello, Zeraphie.

My name is Noah and I am a huge fan of this story. P
first started reading it at 11 pm and couldn't stop until 3 am the next day.
This story is like a drug, I can't leave it alone. I really want to hear
Robin's answer, so i had an idea; if you aren't going to update anytime soon,
then could you please make a sequel?

I had an idea for one and I wrote the first few lines for it myself. Hope you
like it!(this is Wally talking to Dick)
"It's been three years, Dick. Three years! when will you give me an answer?"
"Wally, I-" "No, Dick. No more. If you just said no, it would be better than
this false hope you're giving me."

Then Dick is indecisive, Wally and he fall out and Dick realizes that he
really does love Wally, but Wally is still mad and doesn't trust Dick, even
though he loves him, stuff happens and they get together.

Please consider doing this, it would mean the world to me.
i will put this on all your fanfics, but the original one is on The Art of
Warm Fuzzies, not on Till-then.
Love your work, from Noah.
Please write more you beautiful writer!
Nene chapter 14 . 2/5
Sup dude, you alive?
NicAnime. FairyTail chapter 14 . 2/7
Please continue! Please please please
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
This has been such an emotional rollercoaster for me reading this I didn't expect this story to this this good and filled with drama! I hope everything works out in the end and you're planning on continuing this because it's almost been two years since the last update but if you are going to then I can be patient :3
ilovemanicures chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
Wow. I didn't actually expect for this to be such a great story. When I clicked the link I thought it was just a fluffy take on birdflash. But I am pleasantly surprised to say that I've literally been glued to my phone since beginning to read your story—I'm hooked!

Your characterization is on point, and I love the originality of your plot! I have to say though, my absolute favorite thing has been how great all the flashbacks click into the current happenings in the story.

I just about squealed when Conner said "first dibs" to Richard. Gah! I just loved it!

I know you started this story, like, forever ago but please please PLEASE finish it *puppy dog eyespout*
sailorbutnosalt chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
I hope you haven't abandoned this, because this is honestly an amazing fic and I'm in love
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
Please update soon, I seriously want to know what happens with Wally, Dick, Bart, and Zoom, so please, please, PLEASE update!
Hammac chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
I love this please continue
Regin chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
fanficchica123 chapter 14 . 1/12/2016
Oh this needs to be updated like now! Still dying over here! Please don't keep us in suspense!
articulatemari chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
I'm screaming please update soon i
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Rereading this fic because it is one of my favorites for YJ. What an emotional rollercoaster. Part of me wants to hug Wally because what a terrible ordeal to suffer through. The other part wants to smack him upside the head because how cruel to his friends and family that their loved one is dying and he refuses to tell them. It is a terrible situation all around. Knowing that someone is dying changes how a person sees them, and nothing is ever normal again. It's tainted with the knowledge that that person is terminal. But it's also bad to be blindsided by it when the prognosis is death and you could be spending every moment you can with your loved one. IDK. Basically your story gives me a lot of feelings.
I do hope you write more for it soon. For me, you're at the emotional climax of the story (secret revealed, now to work on fixing him... if that's possible.) I want Wally to get a happy ending, but also for Dick to get a happy ending. But I also want Wally to suffer some more. And Wally's poor family, who I am certain weren't expecting this. I'm curious about how much of Wally's time at STAR labs will be reported. If he was with them for months, all the tests and the eventual diagnoses will be important... but I imagine JL medical will want to poke and prod him too. And now I'm wondering about retired superhero health insurance. Yikes.
Jazzybella chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Holy hells. This is an incredible piece of artistry. I think you had me in tears for a good chunk in the later chapters. You craft such emotional scenes that are so effortlessly evocative. Beautiful job and I can't wait to see what happens. I will gladly wait, well not patiently at all, for a conclusion. Thank you for sharing your world.