Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
Rereading this fic because it is one of my favorites for YJ. What an emotional rollercoaster. Part of me wants to hug Wally because what a terrible ordeal to suffer through. The other part wants to smack him upside the head because how cruel to his friends and family that their loved one is dying and he refuses to tell them. It is a terrible situation all around. Knowing that someone is dying changes how a person sees them, and nothing is ever normal again. It's tainted with the knowledge that that person is terminal. But it's also bad to be blindsided by it when the prognosis is death and you could be spending every moment you can with your loved one. IDK. Basically your story gives me a lot of feelings.
I do hope you write more for it soon. For me, you're at the emotional climax of the story (secret revealed, now to work on fixing him... if that's possible.) I want Wally to get a happy ending, but also for Dick to get a happy ending. But I also want Wally to suffer some more. And Wally's poor family, who I am certain weren't expecting this. I'm curious about how much of Wally's time at STAR labs will be reported. If he was with them for months, all the tests and the eventual diagnoses will be important... but I imagine JL medical will want to poke and prod him too. And now I'm wondering about retired superhero health insurance. Yikes.
Jazzybella chapter 14 . 9/20
Holy hells. This is an incredible piece of artistry. I think you had me in tears for a good chunk in the later chapters. You craft such emotional scenes that are so effortlessly evocative. Beautiful job and I can't wait to see what happens. I will gladly wait, well not patiently at all, for a conclusion. Thank you for sharing your world.
PSML chapter 14 . 9/9
Nooooo! Come on! There's like one or two chapters left! You can always end with Wally dying! Please!
angel chapter 14 . 8/12
I love the story I found it just a little while ago its and reverse have become two of my new favorite stories on fanfiction.
Fives32 chapter 14 . 7/22
I can't wait for the next update!
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 14 . 6/14
Ahhhhhh! Wally, why? I can't. This is an amazing story, love it! Can't wait till the next update! XD
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 1 . 6/11
I was reading the description and was like okay. This look good. Then I read this is DickxWally and my heart literally stopped, I squealed(and got a really weird look from my sister) and was like: This story just got 100000x better.
Love it! Awesome so far!
BackInAFlash chapter 14 . 6/8
Omg this is so amazing! PLEAASSEEEEEE DONT LET THIS DIE! Ive had my heart broken enough by amazing yet unfinished Birdflash!
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 14 . 5/3
Please, don't kill Wally!
Even If I wanna kill him for keep the secret for so long. ( w )
This story is just so amazing! Please don't drop this story, i'm dying to know what happens!
Leo chapter 14 . 3/12
yes! you're back! I love your story, thank you for updating again. I will be eagerly awaiting your next one. keep it up 3
kumquat42 chapter 14 . 3/9
Gahhhh! Noooo! Please don't make me wait! I love this story, seriously, it's awesome! It's so sad and epic and amazing and AUGH!

Just please please please please please please please don't kill off Wally, that would make me cry *puppy eyes*
I've waited so long for this... More... I NEED MORE. Well, whenever you're available to update I need more...
iFanboy chapter 14 . 1/26
I'm scared for the results, but this story is amazing:)
DH L'Orange chapter 14 . 1/22