Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
Louey06 chapter 14 . 8/15
This was an excellent story. I loved your portrayals of all the different characters. The relationships were especially interesting. I liked how you deepened Wally and Bart's relationship into more of a brotherly one. They were absolutely adorable together. Dick and Wally were also awesome. I love some good angsty birdflash and this is it. I'm sad to see this has been on hiatus for so long. Hopefully you'll come back and finish the story someday.
PowerFan132 chapter 14 . 4/8
Any chances of this being updated since season 3 was confirmed, it was so good.
I hope if it does continue, Dick tells Wally that he loves him, and that he will not stop searching for a cure until he finds it, and that makes way for a possible sequel.
Bosma17 chapter 14 . 1/27
Please update
Bobthebuilder4 chapter 14 . 6/10/2017
I love this so much and I hope you finish it I need to know what happens
Noah chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Hello, Zeraphie.

My name is Noah and I am a huge fan of this story. P
first started reading it at 11 pm and couldn't stop until 3 am the next day.
This story is like a drug, I can't leave it alone. I really want to hear
Robin's answer, so i had an idea; if you aren't going to update anytime soon,
then could you please make a sequel?

I had an idea for one and I wrote the first few lines for it myself. Hope you
like it!(this is Wally talking to Dick)
"It's been three years, Dick. Three years! when will you give me an answer?"
"Wally, I-" "No, Dick. No more. If you just said no, it would be better than
this false hope you're giving me."

Then Dick is indecisive, Wally and he fall out and Dick realizes that he
really does love Wally, but Wally is still mad and doesn't trust Dick, even
though he loves him, stuff happens and they get together.

Please consider doing this, it would mean the world to me.
i will put this on all your fanfics, but the original one is on The Art of
Warm Fuzzies, not on Till-then.
Love your work, from Noah.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
Please write more you beautiful writer!
Nene chapter 14 . 2/5/2017
Sup dude, you alive?
FreedJustine.FairyTail chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
Please continue! Please please please
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
This has been such an emotional rollercoaster for me reading this I didn't expect this story to this this good and filled with drama! I hope everything works out in the end and you're planning on continuing this because it's almost been two years since the last update but if you are going to then I can be patient :3
ilovemanicures chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
Wow. I didn't actually expect for this to be such a great story. When I clicked the link I thought it was just a fluffy take on birdflash. But I am pleasantly surprised to say that I've literally been glued to my phone since beginning to read your story—I'm hooked!

Your characterization is on point, and I love the originality of your plot! I have to say though, my absolute favorite thing has been how great all the flashbacks click into the current happenings in the story.

I just about squealed when Conner said "first dibs" to Richard. Gah! I just loved it!

I know you started this story, like, forever ago but please please PLEASE finish it *puppy dog eyespout*
sailorbutnosalt chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
I hope you haven't abandoned this, because this is honestly an amazing fic and I'm in love
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
Please update soon, I seriously want to know what happens with Wally, Dick, Bart, and Zoom, so please, please, PLEASE update!
Hammac chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
I love this please continue
Regin chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
fanficchica123 chapter 14 . 1/12/2016
Oh this needs to be updated like now! Still dying over here! Please don't keep us in suspense!