Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 14 . 5/3
Please, don't kill Wally!
Even If I wanna kill him for keep the secret for so long. ( w )
This story is just so amazing! Please don't drop this story, i'm dying to know what happens!
Leo chapter 14 . 3/12
yes! you're back! I love your story, thank you for updating again. I will be eagerly awaiting your next one. keep it up 3
kumquat42 chapter 14 . 3/9
Gahhhh! Noooo! Please don't make me wait! I love this story, seriously, it's awesome! It's so sad and epic and amazing and AUGH!

Just please please please please please please please don't kill off Wally, that would make me cry *puppy eyes*
I've waited so long for this... More... I NEED MORE. Well, whenever you're available to update I need more...
iFanboy chapter 14 . 1/26
I'm scared for the results, but this story is amazing:)
DH L'Orange chapter 14 . 1/22
Wow this is getting intense! Really enjoying the read. Thx for the update :D
Flighty Variable Z chapter 14 . 1/18
This was awesome! You are able to convey emotion in the characters in a way that nobody else can. Thank you for writing this fic.
narutogoldylocks chapter 14 . 1/15
Right in the feels, man. This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotion. I shed some tears, laughed at times, and overall enjoyed the chapter. It was fun to see your take on Wally & Dick's relationship when they were younger (i.e. When Dick was still Robin). I look forward to your update! This story is wonderful & hits me right in the feels every time.
WHAT! I'm so excited that this story has been updated (and with such a long chapter too even though it leaves off in a cliffhanger)! I hope you see this story to the end.
I just read the entire story today can't wait for more
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! I thought this was dead but I am so very pleasantly surprised and incredibly happy that it was not abandoned. I hope that you will keep this story going to the end of the line.
Best chapter yet! One of my favorite storiessssss so please update asap
Thank you for updating this again!
soccernin19 chapter 14 . 1/12
Oh my god this story is amazing and so heart breaking all at the same time! Truly amazing I can't wait to read more!