Reviews for Coping Mechanisms for Idiots
ilovemanicures chapter 14 . 11/3
Wow. I didn't actually expect for this to be such a great story. When I clicked the link I thought it was just a fluffy take on birdflash. But I am pleasantly surprised to say that I've literally been glued to my phone since beginning to read your story—I'm hooked!

Your characterization is on point, and I love the originality of your plot! I have to say though, my absolute favorite thing has been how great all the flashbacks click into the current happenings in the story.

I just about squealed when Conner said "first dibs" to Richard. Gah! I just loved it!

I know you started this story, like, forever ago but please please PLEASE finish it *puppy dog eyespout*
sailorbutnosalt chapter 14 . 5/8
I hope you haven't abandoned this, because this is honestly an amazing fic and I'm in love
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 14 . 4/28
Please update soon, I seriously want to know what happens with Wally, Dick, Bart, and Zoom, so please, please, PLEASE update!
Hammac chapter 14 . 2/7
I love this please continue
Regin chapter 14 . 2/6
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
fanficchica123 chapter 14 . 1/12
Oh this needs to be updated like now! Still dying over here! Please don't keep us in suspense!
articulatemari chapter 14 . 1/8
I'm screaming please update soon i
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Rereading this fic because it is one of my favorites for YJ. What an emotional rollercoaster. Part of me wants to hug Wally because what a terrible ordeal to suffer through. The other part wants to smack him upside the head because how cruel to his friends and family that their loved one is dying and he refuses to tell them. It is a terrible situation all around. Knowing that someone is dying changes how a person sees them, and nothing is ever normal again. It's tainted with the knowledge that that person is terminal. But it's also bad to be blindsided by it when the prognosis is death and you could be spending every moment you can with your loved one. IDK. Basically your story gives me a lot of feelings.
I do hope you write more for it soon. For me, you're at the emotional climax of the story (secret revealed, now to work on fixing him... if that's possible.) I want Wally to get a happy ending, but also for Dick to get a happy ending. But I also want Wally to suffer some more. And Wally's poor family, who I am certain weren't expecting this. I'm curious about how much of Wally's time at STAR labs will be reported. If he was with them for months, all the tests and the eventual diagnoses will be important... but I imagine JL medical will want to poke and prod him too. And now I'm wondering about retired superhero health insurance. Yikes.
Jazzybella chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Holy hells. This is an incredible piece of artistry. I think you had me in tears for a good chunk in the later chapters. You craft such emotional scenes that are so effortlessly evocative. Beautiful job and I can't wait to see what happens. I will gladly wait, well not patiently at all, for a conclusion. Thank you for sharing your world.
PSML chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Nooooo! Come on! There's like one or two chapters left! You can always end with Wally dying! Please!
angel chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
I love the story I found it just a little while ago its and reverse have become two of my new favorite stories on fanfiction.
Fives32 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
I can't wait for the next update!
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Ahhhhhh! Wally, why? I can't. This is an amazing story, love it! Can't wait till the next update! XD
FangirlingIsAnAddiction chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I was reading the description and was like okay. This look good. Then I read this is DickxWally and my heart literally stopped, I squealed(and got a really weird look from my sister) and was like: This story just got 100000x better.
Love it! Awesome so far!
BackInAFlash chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Omg this is so amazing! PLEAASSEEEEEE DONT LET THIS DIE! Ive had my heart broken enough by amazing yet unfinished Birdflash!