Reviews for Miko and Mate
soul of the kitsune chapter 22 . 10/10
Please continue.
crazy about mikos chapter 22 . 9/26
Okay! so I'm only going to say this once, so listen up because you're ticking me off UPDATE! I mean, come on the last time you updated it was well over two years ago.
WriterFan4Life chapter 22 . 9/25
I do hope you continue this story.
Awesome. You did it again. You incorporated all that I hated - drabbles, present tense - and even that which I didn’t care much for like YuYuHakusho, and still got me to fall in love with your work. While I enjoyed YYH anime a very very long time ago, the few FFs I read were rather dull but this was great. I thought Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara were very much in character and it was really entertaining watching Taisho kick butt and make even Kurama feel like a kit. I absolutely loved watching the mature confident Taisho dote on his wife. I’d seriously been waiting for this fluff since the prequel! I do recall thinking Kuwabara x Yukina was weird cuz she just looked so young but I’d dismissed it thinking that it was only like a 3-4yr difference and it was just that she looked like a 13yo but your take on that was certainly interesting.

You totally caught me off guard with a Sesshomaru x Kanna pairing! That’s a first! I’m so thankful it isn’t Rin x Sess cuz even if Kanna was young, she wasn’t like his daughter and it’s been 500yrs so there was plenty of time for her to grow up first. Her “new” personality is intriguing too. And what she hinted at - is there another Taisho and Kagome living with them in this era? How on earth did that happen as they were both supposedly transported directly to the future? I’m so curious and dying to see what happens. Meeting Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Shippo, Kirara, Kanna, Kagura…and catching up on 500yrs, especially with Mir-San. And their future(?) selves and what happens next. I really hope you’ll finish this marvellous story someday! Thanks for sharing this thoroughly enjoyable story!

While I haven’t converted and will not seek out drabbles/present tenses/YYH, you certainly have a way of getting me to fall in love with your work despite all this. I’m tempted to go check out your OP story. I love the anime/manga but for the life of me cannot think of any serious romance for the tachi (Sanji falling for anything female under 30 doesn’t count) so I’ve never read any OP FFs before but if it’s yours…an Adventure/Romance...and with Ace…and possibly an OC..hmm. I may just check out Unintended Consequences some time :)
sam stewart chapter 22 . 9/19
please continue this story soon.
Rakaan chapter 22 . 9/6
I hope this gets continued; I'm really enjoying it.
ClockRose chapter 22 . 8/15
You. Update. Now! Please!
Meche chapter 22 . 7/3
Please update this story. I want to read about my Hiei.
fredisagirl chapter 22 . 6/15
Please more please just a little more soon
Update more please!
Faery66 chapter 22 . 6/14
Hope to read more soon.

Rapidashponyta chapter 22 . 6/8
Nancy chapter 9 . 5/24
Lol, Chapter 9, "Mortal Mate"... Not so mortal, Huh? ;-)
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 22 . 5/19
Awww, it's too bad that this seems to be on hiatus! Hope you find inspiration and time for it again someday!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 22 . 5/7
There are so many inconsistencies in the YYH storyline that I tend to consider the brief mention of Hiei and Yukina's maturity. As fanfiction writers, even those of us who desire to stick as close to canon as possible before our personal deviations, we sometimes have to choose which bits we will hold as canon-fact when they don't line up.
I have a whole Slew of notes regarding YYH anime for my own story, wherein many times I note one statement vs another then explain to myself why I chose one over the other. I intend to post the notes as a sort of appendix after I ever finally finish Healing Soul.

I love Kagome meets the YYH boys fics, but I find I particularly like this... where she's already mated to inupapa. Yes, I read their courtship story which was fascinating. Your writing style is intriguing, fun, and unique.

Thanks so much for writing.