Reviews for See Lights, See Stars, See Clear
St berry shipper chapter 1 . 4/13
Pls update! You have a great story here!
LaurelleCullen chapter 35 . 4/1
I am LOVING this story and character development. Please, update soon. I'm anxious for Rachel and Shelby to get back to New York.
Love Love Love please update soon!
floatingmagic chapter 32 . 2/22
Did not see that coming.
floatingmagic chapter 22 . 2/22
The best fucking thing ever.
RuthWritesStuff chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
such a good storyu please update
Artistard3 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I love the nickname "Finnadequette"! Haha I thought it was hilarious
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 35 . 9/11/2014
(I just left an anon review because I hadn't been able to sign in, but I just read all 35 chapters in one shot and this is fantastic)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2014
omg this is perfection. just read all 35 chapters and I hope you continue!
Binx23 chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
I think this is terrific. Though I usually stay far away from 100K WIPs, I was kinda desperate for something to read and decided to give this a try. Boy, am I glad I did, since this is a really good fic that grilled a lot of the insanity of the latter seasons, and basically re-affirmed Rachel's core character. I don't follow Glee anymore, despite part of it being in NY and being the sort of ingenue-in-the-city story that I usually really love. A big part of the reason is because I have zero interest in the new characters they brought in, and another part being that I was fed up with the Finchel drama. One of the only things I liked coming out of S3 was Kurt and Rachel's friendship, so I'm gonna be truthful and say that I was disappointed that this story didn't paint it in a good light. But I appreciated how realistic the point of view was in regards to their friendship, and even more, the objective take about the sort of treatment Rachel got from the club. It wasn't so overly sympathetic to Rachel to the point where she turned into a wooby, but it highlighted the sort of abuse she got that the show played off for shits and giggles.

I like Rachel's new crew, and I absolutely love your Jesse. You managed to maintain his well-deserved arrogance and charm, keeping him still this really badass guy who you know is going to succeed, without disregarding the failures that they gave his character in his last appearances in the show.

Anyway, I'm running late for school coz of this long review. I'd just really wanted to drop by and say this is a really great fic, and I hope it's not abandoned. It'd be such a loss to the 'ship, and to the fandom in general, especially to fans of Rachel.
Lorelai Sofia Petrova chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. I hope you update soon.
Rhea chapter 35 . 8/21/2014
This is seriously one of the best (if not THE best) rachel and jesse story i've ever read. Seriously the story flows so nicely and you really get all the characters voices on point. I love how you don't just soley focus on rachel and jesse's relationship but also everything else in rachels life. Please update soon because i'm addicted haha
DesireeAlastair chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Loved upit
roboticsnerd chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
Update please? Either here or on LJ, but I seriously think I'm going through withdrawal on this story :) Please?
ladyloivissa chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
Hi- another fantastic chapter, really hope you update again soon. I can't wait to see more of Jesse and Rachel :)