Reviews for See Lights, See Stars, See Clear
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 28 . 10/25
Yes! Some one finally, maybe not calls him on it but, acknowledges Kurt's bullshit. I remember that episode where Quinn and Sam are talking about they know about hard times and Kurt walks in like, "You had a baby and Sam been homeless but you have no idea what it's like to be gay."

Let's be clear I have never liked Kurt. I've never liked his character. But that's a new low. We get it. Being gay is tough. But you don't get to belittle Quinn and Sam's troubles because you had it oh so much harder. Gee it must be tough to have a loving father who sacrificed to send you to a safe school far away.

And Kurt needs equal blame in getting Quinn kicked out of her house. Honestly she was so tiny she probably could have hid the pregnancy with her mom's help the whole time. If Kurt hadn't convinced Finn to spill the beans in front of her folks she might have been okay.

He's a good person with flaws just like all the other characters which is what makes him real but he needs to grow up.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 38 . 10/24
I love this story so much. I love driven ambitous Rachel Berry. She's awesome.
anne.alicia chapter 38 . 8/12
I really hope that you choose to revisit and finish out this story because it's one of the best that I have read in a while and one of the only glee stories that I have been able to stand reading.
DreamingButAwake chapter 15 . 6/27
I started reading this like 5 hours ago and I told myself I was going to go to sleep when FINALLY gets back together but it's 3am and it still hasn't happened. I'll have frustrated dreams but love how you continue the story in New York. Refreshing.
Kristi chapter 38 . 1/5
Wow. I am so happy to have found your story! It's one of, if not the, best St. Berry fanfictions I have ever read. I love how you characterize Rachel. You've shown how her character has changed for better and worse over Glee and give valid reasons for it, AND you have allowed her to grow over the course of the story while keeping that growth realistic. Aka no magically mature and perfect Rachel after one life lesson. I especially love how you recognize the issues she would have after such a, frankly crazy, high school career. Your Jesse 3 and your OC's are great, and not just MS's. I'm super excited to read the inevitable conversations Rachel will have with Shelby and others about her senior year implosion. Can't wait for more!
Princess-N-xoxo chapter 38 . 12/23/2015
Good update :) love hearing how shelby was as a director
MissRe chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
Parker cracks me up - I loved how she was trying to find out what it was like being the daughter of Shelby and the VA horror stories were great! I honestly think that was part of what Rachel's drive was - genetics. :)

Excellent chapter!
MissRe chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
I'm glad that she is settling back into the New York groove. I really like the friendships you created in this little world. Such a unique group of people - but that's how crazy friendships are here in the city. Loved the song game. Great chapter!
MissRe chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
Poor Jesse -

I still think that Rachel wasn't really choosing Finn over Jesse - I think she was choosing the idea of Finn and hiding from the hurt she knew that Jesse could cause her. Parker is a crazy girl - loved that she barged in while he was in the shower and that she had such a hard time believing what she heard about Rachel. Great chapter!
Frace chapter 38 . 12/16/2015
Happy to see an update. It would be great if something beyond meandering, pointless dialogue and obnoxious judgments happened soon tho.
AnsleyB chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
Hopefully another chapter is coming soon...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Love Rachel's new friends! They are so accepting of her!
RachelStBerry chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Yay! Rachel is home :) This was a good chapter to read and as always, I anticipate the next one eagerly
jinbrynmoon chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
How long is this going to be? Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. I just don't see an end and I'm great with that!