Reviews for See Lights, See Stars, See Clear
Kristi chapter 38 . 1/5
Wow. I am so happy to have found your story! It's one of, if not the, best St. Berry fanfictions I have ever read. I love how you characterize Rachel. You've shown how her character has changed for better and worse over Glee and give valid reasons for it, AND you have allowed her to grow over the course of the story while keeping that growth realistic. Aka no magically mature and perfect Rachel after one life lesson. I especially love how you recognize the issues she would have after such a, frankly crazy, high school career. Your Jesse 3 and your OC's are great, and not just MS's. I'm super excited to read the inevitable conversations Rachel will have with Shelby and others about her senior year implosion. Can't wait for more!
Princess-N-xoxo chapter 38 . 12/23/2015
Good update :) love hearing how shelby was as a director
MissRe chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
Parker cracks me up - I loved how she was trying to find out what it was like being the daughter of Shelby and the VA horror stories were great! I honestly think that was part of what Rachel's drive was - genetics. :)

Excellent chapter!
MissRe chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
I'm glad that she is settling back into the New York groove. I really like the friendships you created in this little world. Such a unique group of people - but that's how crazy friendships are here in the city. Loved the song game. Great chapter!
MissRe chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
Poor Jesse -

I still think that Rachel wasn't really choosing Finn over Jesse - I think she was choosing the idea of Finn and hiding from the hurt she knew that Jesse could cause her. Parker is a crazy girl - loved that she barged in while he was in the shower and that she had such a hard time believing what she heard about Rachel. Great chapter!
Frace chapter 38 . 12/16/2015
Happy to see an update. It would be great if something beyond meandering, pointless dialogue and obnoxious judgments happened soon tho.
AnsleyB chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
Hopefully another chapter is coming soon...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Love Rachel's new friends! They are so accepting of her!
RachelStBerry chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Yay! Rachel is home :) This was a good chapter to read and as always, I anticipate the next one eagerly
jinbrynmoon chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
How long is this going to be? Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. I just don't see an end and I'm great with that!
Ms.allea chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Her NYC friends are real,friends, not like the people from Lima. Her senior year decisions were questionable but she was being bullied so much back then
LookingAnswers chapter 36 . 11/25/2015
I am glad to see you back

I hope Rachel goes back to New York soon
AnsleyB chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
More more more! You really do have a gift for writing, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
jinbrynmoon chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
"I don't sing Disney." Jesse reminded. Not without proper bribery, anyway.

This line was so great when you consider Jonathan Groff is Kristoff in Frozen. I wonder how much he was bribed. lol