Reviews for Into the Wild
miXiZ chapter 9 . 4/13
Gotta say I really enjoyed your story here... full of suspense and critical situations. Could just wrap Dean in my arms n cuddle him better ;)
StellaChicken chapter 5 . 2/27
Amazing story so far! I love how you are able to describe the emotions and scenes in such great detail. You are very talented! I am really excited to read more. I feel so sorry for Dean and those poor people having to fight.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Fantastic story thank you!
Jeanne chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Jenjoremy chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Just found this story after a friend recommended it and once I started it, I couldn't stop reading! Read the whole thing in one sitting. It was a gripping story with lots of action and hurt boys (my favorite thing!) but also lots of brotherly bonding. Looking forward to checking out your other stories.
JaniceC678 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Just finished this and OMG...what an AWESOME story! You capture both guys SOO well, and give them equal opportunity for hurt/heroics. The whole Dean doing deadly fight club was amazing! And letting so badly injured Sam be able to hold it together to pull off that rescue? LOVED it! And then both of them so hurt but so worried about each other...

The girls were great too...wonderful secondary characters! (And total bonus points for working "Like sands through an hourglass" into your narrative in Chapter 5, LOL!)
Sharlot chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
OooOOo, I'm really enjoying this so far. Both boys are in the soup, aren't they? Can't wait to see how this mystery unfolds and how both boys overcome the odds and eventually reunite. Gripping start!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I really loved this! It was well written, a great plot and you have the brothers spot on too. Its been a while since I've read Supernatural fics and I'm glad I stumbled across this beauty! It brings me back to the days when it was Sam and Dean vs the world, not Sam (sometimes) vs Dean vs the world and just how far they would go to protect and save each other.

Thankyou very much for writing and sharing this story. Loved, loved, loved it
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Uhhhh thx :) love it!
reginasong chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I was wondering about the amulet a couple of chapters ago but then with all the excitement I forgot! Awesome that you didn't! :)
"It is to me, Sam thought" wow that was an awesome line, and the preceding conversation and especially Sam's tirade after it. And what made it so spot on was that you had Dean concede a little but even Sam knew Dean didn't fully understand what he was trying to say. Awesome story start to finish - I'm so glad I got a little quiet time this weekend to finish it. Your love for the show and the characters truly shows in your storytelling and your writing was just superb. Seriously, you could change a couple of names and make this an original fiction - better than many published books I've read. Terrific job.
reginasong chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Evil cliffie! Both Annie and Maria are great characters - I loved Maria's flawless performance in front of Ty - chick knows how to keep her cool :) Your writing is absolutely gripping - I find myself hanging on every word, feeling every emotion Dean was going through watching Maria help his brother. His insisting she take care of Sam first - ugg, heartwrenching! But so Dean. Good old fashioned season two bromance right there :)
ReginaSong chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Whew! For a while there I thought Annie's brother WAS the drunk doc who had patched Dean up - but I guess Collins is a common name. I can imagine Dean's reaction at finding out he was a vet. Sam is in really bad shape :( I really really enjoyed their little moment there with Annie watching. Also the detail about Sam and his details (the blinking red light on the cell phone tower) - that was so Sam.
ReginaSong chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Nice! I'm loving that Dean remained defiant even though his latest opponent was 100%ready to kill him. Kinda shocked me when ty shot him in the head though. Plenty of hurt dean in this chapter - why is it we all find that so darn appealing? I have a feeling the brothers are now in even more trouble than they were before...
ReginaSong chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I was so tense during Dean's first fight then you gave him a way out that he could probably live with and I was still sighing with relief for him when you go and end the chapter like that! Loving it.
cornev chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
No need to apologize for dialogue - you write so in character that I get a great visual while reading it :). Yay, gladiator!Dean, that's a new one I haven't,the come across yet. Still loving the story and the buckets of crap you are loading on the brothers. Poor Sam, he is having a hard time but the thing I love most about him is his determination - he takes so many hits (emotionally and physically) and he just keeps on going. As for Dean, quite the moral dilemma you've put him in. Ty is right, Dean can stand his moral ground all he likes but if his opponent goes for it, he will defend himself. That's human nature and when he's worried about Sam and thinks Sam needs him, nothing will stop him. He'll cross that line. But poor guy will surely angst about it afterwards. Again, your writing is superb and you just GET the characters so well. I loved the little flashback to when Dean was helping John with an injury. That was heartbreaking - made more so because it felt so real for them, so IC.