Reviews for What do I Mean to you?
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
nice...though to be honest their talk was a bit too long/dramatic for my taste. kudos for sess and inu taking turns though, i hate it when inu gets bitchyfied. oh, and kid!inu was adorable.
Uwohali chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Very good story well thought out. I enjoyed reading it.
valkieryknight chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
"I present to you, the key to my barriers. I entrust you the portrait of my labyrinth. I beseech you to accept it. "

This story is glorious. So much emotions conveyed.
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Another amazing one-shot I have read from you (both?)! :) I shall check out your other story later today. You're wonderful writings has kept me up until 6am lol
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awww this chapter was adorable :) On to the next!
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
this was an amazing story. I wish that there was more to it.
uwohali chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Beautiful story. They learned much from each other, more than they each intended.
Luvis Blynd chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This is an great fic... I would love to know how things turned out. How their parents reacted to their decision. Please say you guys will make an epilogue or a continuation of the story.
Please Please Pretty Please.
Inumimi1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
The first chapter had me in tears, so glad the second chapter brought our boys into a better understanding of each other! - I know this was just a two shot, but would love to see a one or two shot that takes place perhaps in the future - this story never dealt with Inu's relationship with his father and I would love to know just what he (dad) had in mind when he brought Inu home and what he thinks of Sess and Inu's relationship (he can't be so dense that he does not know what his boys have been up to).
Sorakesu chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Cute :)
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I'm surprise this was roleplaying cause I think both writers have an amazing ability to write a good story and still have good 's either you have good grammar or your story was so good, I forgot all about the first chapter made me cry cause I could feel how sad Inuyasha was and the second chapter was made me feel happy by the way it ended and all the miscommunication between the inu brothers had finally been on with the good stories are among the reasons I like going to fanfiction to find good writers.

Rating:9/10
Zero176085 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I love it! You guys are so awesome!
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
that is good. update soon please.