Reviews for Simply Beth
saintfudge chapter 12 . 1/1
Thanks for sharing .. I loved it loved them... I still miss Beth arrrrrr ... Any stories you ca rec would be great thanks have fun
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Wow. Hot hot hot!
Ambrosia29 chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
I wish like HELL that you'd do a sequel to this...with a happier ending! I just wanted Beth to turn around and hug him, him to go after her and comfort her! Talk it out! Something! Because they are so *right* for each other in spite of everything. And damnit, he needs to learn what "aftercare" is!
Ambrosia29 chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
shit! you cant end it like this!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I like your ending!
Buffy chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Can you write a sequel to this where Beth and Daryl get back together? Or add a last chapter where they get back together? I loved this story up until the end and it kills me that in the end that they were only friends and not a couple.
lovely smile chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Well that was hot, exciting ,suspenseful ,sexy! And down right sad! Ahhhhhh! I loved it even thou it hurt me when they broke it off! That was so hard to read! So hard!
pisquenta chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
I feel The need to bow down.. Or thank you or buy you gifts...anything that would make you understand how much I enjoyed this.
niphrandielle chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Great writing, great story, but SOOOOO not happy :(
niphrandielle chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
meh. sub-drop. poor kid.
niphrandielle chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Not sure I've laughed harder or been hotter all damn day!
ForeverDazed chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Lol, I seriously loved this story. It was well written, the characters actions and words were on point, and the story was just HOT. Ugh. To be completely honest, though, I didn't care for the ended. I wanted Beth and Daryl to be a couple, one way or another instead of just friends. I guess they can't have that considering they probably would've went back to the mess.. Oh well.
Just wanted to say I really liked the story. :) You did a great job! 10/10
mle537 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Love love
mle537 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Love
Coffeeandsippycups chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
I absolutely loved this! Have you considered writing a sequel? Maybe have daryl show a softer side/realize that he loves her? Keep the kinky stuff just gives us a couple of sweet intimate sexy times? Maybe a secret relationship? That eventually comes out? I absolutely love this and I hope you continue writing even with what happened on the show.