Reviews for Simply Beth
Iris Willow Greene chapter 12 . 2/9
i really have to say this was dark, but really beautiful
emerald1921 chapter 5 . 1/29
great chapter! the ending interrogation had me laughing out loud!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Omg I felt so many emotions reading this fanfic I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
How could you end it like this!? Why would you do that?! AHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
dude what the fucking nothing i wanted happened it was just sad brutal fucking sex omg i hope daryl dies in this
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
i didn't like it. I LOVED IT! you did a very impressive job on it, my boyfriend doesn't appreciate it but hey i like what i like
saintfudge chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
Thanks for sharing .. I loved it loved them... I still miss Beth arrrrrr ... Any stories you ca rec would be great thanks have fun
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Wow. Hot hot hot!
Ambrosia29 chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
I wish like HELL that you'd do a sequel to this...with a happier ending! I just wanted Beth to turn around and hug him, him to go after her and comfort her! Talk it out! Something! Because they are so *right* for each other in spite of everything. And damnit, he needs to learn what "aftercare" is!
Ambrosia29 chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
shit! you cant end it like this!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I like your ending!
Buffy chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Can you write a sequel to this where Beth and Daryl get back together? Or add a last chapter where they get back together? I loved this story up until the end and it kills me that in the end that they were only friends and not a couple.
lovely smile chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Well that was hot, exciting ,suspenseful ,sexy! And down right sad! Ahhhhhh! I loved it even thou it hurt me when they broke it off! That was so hard to read! So hard!
pisquenta chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
I feel The need to bow down.. Or thank you or buy you gifts...anything that would make you understand how much I enjoyed this.
niphrandiel chapter 12 . 1/6/2015