Reviews for Durin Family Shenanigans
H.G chapter 7 . 9/19
Por little Kili.I am really willing to see how Durin's family is going to get through chapter,Please don't stop writer as soon as you can,good job!
Boardchic chapter 7 . 3/22
You must update! It's been two days since I last read this, and still no update! I love this by the way! Please write some more! Your an awesome writer. :D
boardchic chapter 7 . 3/17
This is awesome! I really like your style, and it's really good. This is the best fili and kili as kids fiction I've found. You really have the characters down, keep it up! And update!
vlnelson1955 chapter 7 . 3/1
A very sweet story...I'm sorry to see that it's unfinished.
KHB123 chapter 7 . 2/2
Hello! It's me again! If the author of this is still out there, it's been a while since the last update. I love these Durin Family Shenanigans as part of my Favorites, and I would really appreciate it if you finish this, or at least this tale. Please update at least a conclusion to this story, and make it happy. Pretty please! Thanks!
Fili'sBlades chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
More please ! This story is amazing !
ThorinsADarling chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Poor baby Kili! Please let him get better!
ThorinsADarling chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
All I can say is awwwwwwww
gadzooks06 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Oh gosh!
cannot wait for more!
Bebe Durins are too precious for words
Death to elves chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
! Poor little baby! I know how you feel about reviews now since I have an account. I posted 4 stories, but the one I really need encouragement is Together we Stand Against the World.
I hope you update soon and have fun writing!
Princess Aziza chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Poor Kili. Why is it always him who gets hurt? :(
ShinigamiReiko chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Oh my god Kili you poor baby!
LoverShadowGirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Wow! PTSD for Kili! I never would have thought that could possibly happen! Keep it up!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Poor little Kili. I'm sure Fili, Dis, and Uncle Thorin will figure out a way to reassure him.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I noticed you haven't updated in a while and if you need some inspiration for your writing, I have a suggestion. I listen to Two Steps from Hell while I write and it helps a lot. Some songs you might like are: Immortal, United We Stand Divided We Fall, Black Blades, Magika, Hello World, Starfall, Memories, and Color The Sky. In all, every single one of their songs are good, but some of my favorites has to be Tattoo Drum Corps, Starvation, and Fire Nation (and A Hole in The Sun,El Dorado, Skyworld, and Blackheart!). Enjoy the music if you care to hear it, and good luck with the story! ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »