Reviews for When He Shall Die
Guest2 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
This story is amazing. Extremely different from other Fics I have read. I read all 9 chapters straight through. I was so hooked I read as fast as I could. I will now go back and read again to catch anything I may have missed. I really like the different style you are using. Daddy Daryl is awesome.
I do have to admit Daryl's confession that he had wished Sophia had been his made me teary-eyed. I choked up at Daryl inflicting pain on himself as a child and a grown man. Daryl's mutilated feet brought me to tears. You are good!
xony chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Wow. This really pulled some heart strings... it had a Stand By Me feel to it with a dash of Dickens-y angst. Sooooo gooood.
Now give me MORE.
xony chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
): Poor Daryl. Loved the way you interpreted and portrayed the abuse he went through and the consecuences for Daryl even in his adult life.
xony chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! 3 SO EFFIN SWEET!
xony chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oooohhh this one is SO good. I love how you write Daryl!
xony chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This made ME hurt, I cringed feeling Daryl's pain! D:
xony chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
You are going to murder me with this story, I can tell.
(sorry for catching up SO late! been busy but I'm on easter break now!)
Ravenesque2 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
That was very exciting to read. Great work.
Laura chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Thank you. I am enjoying this story.
Ravenesque2 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Hahaha, nice reminder at the end ;) Daryl makes me sad. His pain is just...so painful. Here's hoping Carol 'let' him lay down with her. The man needs his rest!
Laura chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Merle is an asshat. I like this story.
rhymenocerous chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
If a review will get me more Daddy Daryl... Well here you go! I'm loving this story. I love the delinear storytelling, which sometimes gives us more insight than just taking the straight shot from point A to point B. The combination of raucous violence and quiet tenderness are lovely and I can't get enough of this one. More please!
crystal2817 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Aww so sweet
riley manteris chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
OHMYGODMYHEART! Seriously KEEP WRITING! Amassing DARYL as a dad? So cute!
Dixonrocks chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter. Love Daryl's softer side.