Reviews for Little Bird
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 2/21
Aargh this is so heartbreaking. Tyrion is my favorite character in A song of Ice and Fire and while I think Sansa wasn't very good to him, it was still probably the smartest thing she could do, by not trusting anyone. Great job.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Love it! And adore the tiny hint of SanSan. Y'know, 'cause he always called her a little bird. And she practically is stuck in a cage, so I'm adorin' the symbolism here!
NaomiMiller chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is lovely!
ceryss chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was so sweet. Ugh right in the feels
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
A sweet gesture. I really hope that George R. R. Martin treats Tyrion and Sansa well for the rest of the series. BTW, I'm a big SanSan fan too, having started reading ASOIAF fanfic in recent times and being drawn right to SanSan, but as far as realistic couples go, I often wonder how he will treat this marriage. Sansa (as Alayne) still thinks of her marriage and of Tyrion's kindness.
Escha chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
well done, good story! i wish you'd make more... possibly a short one shot sequel to this... *gives you puppy dog look*
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love it! Tyrion is by far my favorite GOT character. Great job!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I, too, ship Sansa and the Hound but also Sansa and Tyrion. You captured them quite well, I think. Lovely job, thanks for sharing!
Torie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh Tyrion, bless you, you so don't understand your little wife but you try so hard.

I loved this, it was just...perfect.
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww, that was good. The bit about giving the bird to Cersei (not!) made me laugh. And letting the bird go sounds exactly like something that would make Sansa happy.
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
lovely story, i enjoy it even when i-m a fan of the sansa/sandor couple. and, by the way, i share your opinion, she could had been nicer with tyrion. but, from her point of view, not trusting anyone, specially a lannister is the first smart thing she did in king's landing. she couldn't know that tyrion hated his family as much as her.
i digress, your fic as been very nice, really like it
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
The last sentence crushed me.
TheNerdGlaze chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
My feelings! :'(

Oh anyway, good story, it was very sweet and melanchonic.
Tyrion is wonderful!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Short and sweet. This is beautiful.
pellaeonthewingedlion chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh yes, this is heart breaking, briliant