Reviews for Savior
Louise67854 chapter 2 . 6/10
I know I'm like reviewing every chapter- but your metaphors are on point! So creative and truly capture their romance
Louise67854 chapter 1 . 6/10
Best. Makeout. Session. On. Romione. EVER!
probablyahufflepuff chapter 5 . 2/1
Just found your story and devoured it. can't wait for more:)Keep up the great work!
amer8429 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
i discovered your story yesterday and was really sad to see it was not finished .So I decided to follow it to be sure i woudn't miss a new chapter . I was sooooo so so happy to see one storyis amazing it's really different from the other and it is truly well written :) keep up the good work i can't wait to read more :)

amer8429
heronlove chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
That was a great chapter. Ron and Hermione are so cute. I loved them in the kitchen. Ron's idea for a qudditch game was brilliant they all can use some fun.
nksnow99 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Fabulous! Please continue! I love the Romione soo much!
leahbugg chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Finally! Thank you! This was a good chapter. I like how it really reflected on Hermione' feelings and the things that she was trying to keep to her self. And now we just need a little bit (or a lot) of Rermione. Please and thank you. (Actually a lot is probably a better idea than a little.)
rhmac12 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Welcome back! :)

I love it...Hermione experienced a lot especially her torture...her body can not be back to normal so soon...assume the lack of her health is due to the Cruciatus? :'(

Ron will ALWAYS be there for his girl! :)

Can't wait for more!
heronlove chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Well at least she knows that she can't do this alone.
leahbugg chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
It's been a long time ne since you posted and I just read this but I'm going to need you to post again. Because you left at a really bad spot. And I just don't think it's fair that you would do this to me. I love you. Lol But please come back and bring the next chapter with you. Otherwise there's a good chance I might die. I'm just saying. Honestly I can out to have a good time and I'm feeling really attacked right now.
Leila chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Pleeeease update soon I love this
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That was extremely dramatic. Not sure one would be knocked unconscious from a two-foot fall, but I enjoyed the first part of the chapter very much :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
No, no, no! Never EVER refer to eyes as orbs! Ridiculous rookie mistake. However, all else in this chapter is utterly fabulous and sweet, so I think I'll let you off ;) nice work
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh, bleeeessssssss :') that was so sad and sweet and lovely! Ans kissing! The dialogue was occasionally a little stilted, but everything else was great :)
hprbdfan chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Hey, I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story. Well done so far! Can't wait to read the rest.
-Iliana