Reviews for Savior
Wow, the way you turned one of them blinking into 5 freaking paragraphs, goddamn.. calm down b
Gol273 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I love the way you weave you words together. I love the way you slow the pace of the moment and drawing your readers in with the lovers. I must say that this is my favorite chapter yet! I felt my heart swell at the words and thoughts of the protagonists, and a smile take over my face. You are a wonderful author. Your words took my breath away. Lovely, simply lovely! Please finish the story, or I will always be stuck in this never-ending frustration of a satisfying ending for Hermione and Ron.
Louise67854 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I know I'm like reviewing every chapter- but your metaphors are on point! So creative and truly capture their romance
Louise67854 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Best. Makeout. Session. On. Romione. EVER!
probablyahufflepuff chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Just found your story and devoured it. can't wait for more:)Keep up the great work!
amer8429 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
i discovered your story yesterday and was really sad to see it was not finished .So I decided to follow it to be sure i woudn't miss a new chapter . I was sooooo so so happy to see one storyis amazing it's really different from the other and it is truly well written :) keep up the good work i can't wait to read more :)

amer8429
HeRonLove chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
That was a great chapter. Ron and Hermione are so cute. I loved them in the kitchen. Ron's idea for a qudditch game was brilliant they all can use some fun.
abramodali chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Fabulous! Please continue! I love the Romione soo much!
leahbugg chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Finally! Thank you! This was a good chapter. I like how it really reflected on Hermione' feelings and the things that she was trying to keep to her self. And now we just need a little bit (or a lot) of Rermione. Please and thank you. (Actually a lot is probably a better idea than a little.)
regbride12 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Welcome back! :)

I love it...Hermione experienced a lot especially her torture...her body can not be back to normal so soon...assume the lack of her health is due to the Cruciatus? :'(

Ron will ALWAYS be there for his girl! :)

Can't wait for more!
HeRonLove chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Well at least she knows that she can't do this alone.
leahbugg chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
It's been a long time ne since you posted and I just read this but I'm going to need you to post again. Because you left at a really bad spot. And I just don't think it's fair that you would do this to me. I love you. Lol But please come back and bring the next chapter with you. Otherwise there's a good chance I might die. I'm just saying. Honestly I can out to have a good time and I'm feeling really attacked right now.
Leila chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Pleeeease update soon I love this
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That was extremely dramatic. Not sure one would be knocked unconscious from a two-foot fall, but I enjoyed the first part of the chapter very much :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
No, no, no! Never EVER refer to eyes as orbs! Ridiculous rookie mistake. However, all else in this chapter is utterly fabulous and sweet, so I think I'll let you off ;) nice work
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »