Reviews for Yours to Hold
Shamtal chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Impresionante!

He quedado sin palabras, el fics ha sido tan complejo, Yami con un trauma de ese calibre, cada cosa que ocurriĆ³ al rededor y dios... estoy impactada, ame cada linea, gracias por crearlo, me ha hecho sentir muchas cosas.
Wolf'sVine chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
This fic made me cry... and it made me feel awed. I don't usually like reading fics where one of the lovers ends up cheating cuz it pisses me off... and, no matter the reason, I always struggle with not wanting to punch that person's lights out... but, in this case, I couldn't even manage to get anything more than some mild affronted irritation that Kaiba would be so stupid. And that's cuz I know he's genuinely sorry, that everything just became too much and that he was hurting and made a stupid mistake... one he'll never make again cuz that's the kind of person he is... he carries his mistakes like thorns growing under his skin... he can never forget them and never forgive himself. It's canon. And, I know Yami will eventually totally forgive him, (if he hasn't already), cuz he's pretty much the definition of second chances, faith in his loved ones and a resolute determination to never give up. And, I'm so freaking happy that Yami and Seto are finally healing and growing and just... being happy together.
Hirami chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
even while rereading, this still tugs painfully at my heart... I really like this whole story, especially the snippets of old Yami shining through. I still feel so so sorry for these two... I'm glad there's still a happy ending. Thanks once again for writing this. As I mentioned before, I guess this is one of the most painful ways to torture these two...
Hirami chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Oh my god... okay... so I just read this in one rush... Started while still being outside and I had to keep myself together to not start crying there, after just one Chapter.
I think I cried the whole way through the rest. Until now I never really thought about what would be the saddest kind of a story. I thought, probably character death. Now I know this one got to me much much more. Seto having to live with all that guilt, still seeing and searching for the old Yami, the things they had...Not being able to help Yami when he clearly is in so much pain...
Yami deep down knowing who he became, the things he had to suffer through and also the things he puts Seto through...
This was really really well written. There was not even a single point where I would think "I don't believe this".
Kisara left a few questions open for me, as to where she came from, is she really "the" Kisara, etc., but then again, I don't really care about her so I don't care about that point.
I'm also thankful for the last part of the story, when Yami gets better again. It seems a bit rushed, but I like it the way it is. This tells the dramatical downfall of their story together, not the happily-ever-after.

I'm really glad you decided (if not on your own will :p) to reupload this story. Thanks a lot.
phantomgirl259 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Beautiful
random person chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
What happened to the bird ?
sherabo chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
But they still loved each other. That ...did not change. Wow you reached down to the deepest parts of my soul, wonderful...
sherabo chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Go Mai, that's all I have to say . . . . . .
sherabo chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Boy I usually fall in love with the bad guys, but this chick I could pluck out her tongue and sent her to the Shadows, lol. Please Yami its going to be alright.
sherabo chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Maybe I'm dense, but Kisara isn't a fan, that's for sure. You'd think with all the troubles going on could it get any worse. Well I'm about to find out. Plot building at it's best. Thumbs up.
sherabo chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
In the last few chapters I almost cried. Well this time I had to wipe a small tear from the corner of my eyes. This is so moving and filled with emotion. . . . peace
sherabo chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Mai is awesome and I'm glad someone see's Seto's pain. Did you study this type of behavior. . . . Oh I'm sure you were asked that a million times at the original posting, but good things never get old. Yami's support group is very important and you've capture that spirit 200%. Peace . . . . . It's not related, but I love Moki's description in regards to his growth and becoming more like his brother. They are so different in appearance you rarely hear reference to appearance, nice work. Peace
sherabo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Its amazing the feelings your stories involve. I think it should be illegal for amazing writers such as yourself to take down their stories, that's just so wrong. Yeah I'm selfish, but I'm so happy you're giving the world back these works of art.
Wow this almost made me cry just feeling the angst Seto must be going through. It's so freaking hurtful.
civetchanging chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Hmmm Kisara is being an (censored), and Yami obviously likes Pokemon. (I saw what you did there. _) interesting.
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Awesome. Kisara was a bitch, and it's sad that Yami never went back to the way he was, but it was a beautiful piece of work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »