Reviews for Persona 3: Light and Dark
Floodtalon chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Not sure if you're still accepting OCs but here's my application.

Name: Ryan Maresca

Age (class year if it is between 15 and 17): 16, Class year Junior

Personality: Tends to shy away from people he doesn't know, but when he becomes friends with them, he'll go to hell and back for them. Is self conscious about his appearance and when people make fun of him he gets very angry very fast. He was depressed for a very long time until he gained his Persona, then he finally felt he had a purpose in life. Bringing up his past is a sure fire way to get yourself a broken nose. Overall he tends to be a very nice guy unless you do something extreme enough to piss him off. Has a bit of a hero complex and feels the need to prove himself to others.

Appearance: Wears a hoodie most of the time over his Gekkoukan uniform. He keeps it unzipped so nobody from the Disciplinary Committee gets on his case. Always has ear buds in his ears even though they're almost never on. He has jet black hair with blue streaks in it, and is 5"11 feet in height. He is kinda skinny but makes up for it with some muscles. He has multiple scars along his arms and legs from cutting previously in his life. He always has a long sleeve and jeans on when not in uniform even in extreme temperatures.

Weapon: Uses Trench Knives that are approximately 3 inches long not including handles.

Persona: Poseidon: Looks like a pure blue water spirit and has a variety of Ice spells and as it gets stronger, has Light spells as well. Has a weakness to lightning spells and is resistant to Darkness spells and Ice Spells.

How their Persona awakened: When Ryan first experienced the Dark Hour he was in the middle of buying pills so he could attempt suicide by overdose later. He was terrified out of his mind when he saw the shadows so he had broken into the police station and stolen some weapons, among which was an evoker that one of the Starless had lost and the police had found. One of the shadows had found Ryan and cornered him in a alleyway ready to kill him. He looked at the evoker thinking it was a real gun and tried to shoot himself, thus awakening his persona. He destroyed the shadow and the Dark Hour ended.

Alignment (Good/Neutral/Evil): Good

Reason to fight (why they use their Persona to fight or harm others): Ryan after awakening his persona resolved to protect whomever he found in the Dark Hour so no one ever experienced the fear he had experienced. He has a bit of a hero complex because of said resolve.
Y2JKKK chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Hell yeah i like the endings!XD
yj2lkk chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
EPIC!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2014
Don't stop the story now, I think it's one of the best fic I've seen so far. I like the style, the plot,and so far everything. Just continue it!
Mr. Haziq chapter 36 . 5/27/2014
Do not kill this story. It has gone too far for that.
A Jack Frost Guy chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
Do what you will, man. While this fic has kinda derailed canon- ok, a lot, but what that last helpful person said, a lot of the P3 fics here generally novalisations of the game (not that there aren't good ones too!). It's always fresh to see something new, but if your muse really isn't returning... well I certainly can't blame you for starting up a new one. If it's the latter though do give me a holler when it starts, I haven't been checking the archives so often lately...
Doom Marine 54 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
This is stupid Minato and Labrys barely know each other they have no grounds to be in love with each other.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Why does Labrys care so much about Minato they barely know each other.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
"Pity. Sympathy. They do not understand the pain I feel. They do not understand how it feels to not only lose everything, but also loose their illusion of an innocent world."

I hope i'm not supposed to sympathize with this emo douche-bag. Because that is by far the most selfish, self-absorbed statement I've ever read.
swallowhive chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
don't give up this great story.
paradoxjr chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
I'd like you to continue please, but it's all up to you
rickyp01 chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
In my opinion you started off with something and then changed slight things and let the butterfly effect loose on the thing, you might've went a bit overboard with the OC's though (they should be like seasoning on a dish, not the main course like here,)
As a result the drift from cannon was to be expected, now here comes the part that i will get hate for by a few for saying this but: THAT ISNT A BAD THING, We already have about 4,5K of persona fanfics, the most popular subject among which is probably persona 3, in which a vast multitude is made of Lets watch the story unfold from scratch while sticking to cannon, and lets unfold it again while sticking to new game plus Fanon. I might want to say i would actually like to see MORE people leave the cannon (though not like the many Persona 5's i've seen in which they once again go OCs new setting and probably just Igor and the Velvet Room to tie it together.)

Basically i recommend to continue, but dont stress the plot.
I once read some published authors intervieuw about writers block, she said its like you've ran ahead of the rest of your army, trying to continue writing would be running further ahead while you should probably settle down and wait until they (army/inspiration) get back to you while doing something else. I would say make another fanfic, a small one maybe to keep your mind on that and let this one simmer for a bit, every once in a while remember it exists and think: do i have ideas yet, If yes then great i'll give it a shot, and if no then just do something else.

I would recommend not making another P3 fic though, as previously stated there is a bit of a supply and demand issue (like Christoph's ice business during a permanent winter in Frozen), though you do have a talent in the field of persona fanfiction (seriously you are good at keeping the tone with cannon correct.) so i would recommend staying in the franchise. (Philemon knows we need more P1/P2 or a good well thought out crossover that isnt: Universe arcana bends time and space to meat Fiction-X-Universe. not that i have a thing against it, its a good justification seeing how nothing is impossible to it, just a bit tired of the same old reason for the crossover, why cant it ever be the result of falling on one of those wall-less floors in tartarus and say: Thats how i ended in wherever i landed.)

But i digress, my recommendations: Dont cancel continue hiatus and do something no-one else has done before (Like making a P2 fic that brings tatsuya and lisa together no one likes the brat).

Hopefully you find this advice usefull, and remember: That is all it is, advice, WE DONT DECIDE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE!
DarkLord98 chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
I do believe that it is time put this one to to sleep.
gerson chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
Hiatus cause this story has a lot of good stuff in it and could do really good
ShiNoPerusona chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
I think a hiatus for this story would be okay. Just as long as it takes for inspiration to strike again; if it never does, oh well. But a new story would be nice, as long as you have some good ideas as to where it'll go.

I think I'd like to see a new story for Persona 3. This one has been in the spotlight for quite some time, but if you can't continue the story, then it would be okay to start fresh.