Reviews for First Date In Hell
that was so cute...

I loved it...
foreignkid chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
NICE.

The characters were written wonderfully. I mean you captured each personality rea well. Plus it was so funny!

Keep up the great work

foreignkid1
Falconess chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Awesome! I could see Davis doing all of that too! :D T.K. and Kari really do make a good pair! This was really funny! Good job! /
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Decent story. It seemed pretty ordinary and cliche, but it worked well somewhat.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Hikeru, yay! Err, Daiyako is weird... _ I like Kenyako/Kouyako better.
Kaze Yanagi chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
hehe sweet
IZZY GIRL chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
HAHA DAVIS SUCKS THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A TAKARI ! I THINK KEN AND YOLEI GO TOGETHER BUT THAT'S MY OPINION ! WELL C YA !
Davis's wife chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Its ok i know my baby Davis will realise that kari is a and that i can give him more than anyone could. I used to like kair but i have seen the new episods and she is sucha for not lov'in Davis. He is sweet, kind, funny, proud, and just plain loveable!

I also used to like T.K. but i just watched the last newest episode and not only does kari act like a but how could T. B. or what ever his name is yell at my baby like that. If T.I. and Davis fought i know my baby would win and that snot-nosed little T.P. would be in the hospital! DAVIS FOREVER! KARI AND T.F. BURN IN HELL FOREVER!
Dark Saint chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
lol. i like it. cute. poor Davis...so baka! i doubt Yolei would ever like him cept for the fact that he could get her closer to Ken for being a rival against him in soccer.
Fairy chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Cool
raine14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Very cute!I liked Tai in this too!Takari is awesome!..nice job!...raine
HashBrown chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Um... Demiveemon? Isn't suppose to be Chibimon? Anyways, great story! Funny, funny stuff. This should go under Humor, not general.
Hunter chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
That was so funny and cool! Davis is such an idiot.. -.-; I love Takari! And (especially) Mimato! This fic rocked! Keep writing!
kale the Takarist chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Hehe. Good, but too much Davis, not 'nough Takari. But still good, very good.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
OMG! This was so funny and perfect! Just what I needed now!Davis is SOOOO stupid... He's such an a$$! This was so cool! I love this fic!