Reviews for Touch
lostinthememories chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awh, Katniss' shame is so heartbreaking. But this was so eloquently written - focusing on her emotional feelings more than her physical ones. Great job!
russomaha chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is one of the most elegantly written erotic pieces I’ve ever read. Thank you for being brave enough to publish it.
loveableturtle chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is one of my favourite Everlark fictions I've read :')
domUNIQUE chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was really good c: I'm glad you posted it
chocolatemusic chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Um this was beautiful! I may not have been one of your regular readers but this piece would certainly convince me to become one.
Mrs. SwanEverdeen chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
It was good.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
oh, believe me, for it being your first time writing any sexual content, this was truly fantastic! i liked the way each "moment" built from the previous one- it made this whole thing feel more realistic (pun intended). and it's one of the few stories i've read where i'm left feeling they're actually what they're supposed to be: teenagers who, despite having been forced to grow up too fast, are still inexperienced in the matters of the heart and even more so in the physical aspect, and who discover they can learn about these things together.

i think that's very significant because so many times one reads the series and feels that because of the games, there are many things only the two of them can understand because they lived them together, and the other is the only person they can trust when it comes to those things. well, sex is one of those things, and i love the atmosphere of... just... self-discovery this little piece had. there was a lightness to it i simply adored. it was really lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Building heat to perfection.
iCarlyRox18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Really loved this! Very tastefully explicit - you didn't go into too much detail into the sexual parts, and I thought that was perfect. Loved the end: "Real, real, real." GREAT twist on words. Really loved it. Thought it was clever. Great job!

Thanks for the one-shot - exactly what I needed because there hasn't been a quality one-shot like this in quite a while. :) It was refreshing to see something this good. Going in my favorites. Beautiful job!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
alright, tasteful and meaningful smut! YES! i love that kind of smut, especially since you suggest more than show, which i always find to be more erotic in general. descriptions of what the characters feel emotionally instead of just what they do physically works best for me. though, you know, i rarely pass up a good sex scene (which is funny because i tend not to like WATCHING them in movies...but reading them is fine? i'm weird like that). i just...tend to feel awkward reviewing them. mostly i just go "that was hot," which seems inadequate, but what else can i say?

that is not the case for this story.

again, you've managed to pack so much meaning in so few words. each scene brought them one step closer to each other, and i very much like the progression of it, how katniss moves from shame to pure joy in her own sexuality, and is confident enough to share it with another person. and of course, though it's never outright stated, the LOVE inherent in the act is just as obvious as the desire. wonderful work. :D

fave lines (could be the whole thing, but these in particular stand out):

And she thinks she did burn herself, and she is burning still, growing hotter the longer his breath softly dances on her fingertips. - because i always love your imagery.

AND

She is too mortified to finish, too horrified to leave her bedroom for hours, until she smells the bread he has baked and she is too hungry not to go down. - because it's SO katniss. and of COURSE it's the food that lures her down. it's very in-character, but it also makes me just a little sad, because food always manages to get her to do things since she had so little of it for so long. i like the echoes of that here, how physical hunger is tied to sexual desire, and how peeta is tied to both food and emotional and sexual fulfillment. AWESOME writing (of course i could just be reading too much into things, but i'm an english major; that's my job).

AND

It is even better not to be alone, for her fingers to grip her sheets tightly instead of working furiously against herself, to hear ragged breathing that matches her own.

Real, real, real. - again, because of those echoes - reality is such an important concept in the books, as well as the idea of dependence vs. interdependence, and i like how you've touched on both concepts here. i really, really like how she's gone from just needing peeta to wanting him, from being determined to stand alone to willing to share in something so intimate. "to hear ragged breathing that matched her own" is something so deliciously sexy and sensual without being overtly so, and i think those are my favorite words in the entire thing, because it describes both what they're doing AND highlights the fact that they're doing it TOGETHER. and that's the really important thing.

again, thank you so much for your beautiful work!

signing off,
This was really good!
Ilovebatman15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
coolio
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Interesting. I never really thought about Katniss and Peeta after the Games and all that. Hm. Nice turn on the events!

-Charmy