Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Angela molina chapter 2 . 5/12
Your timeline is all screwed up. Nothing makes sense.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 19 . 3/20
I love this story so much! I was hooked from the start! :)
Hpfanficwriter31204 chapter 1 . 1/7
Omg. This is so good I'm gonna see your other stories now. You can't find many good Fremione fics any more but this is one of the few. Could you write another fremione story? Pleeeeaaaassse?
Spindle Kitten chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
I enjoyed Fred's way of convincing Hermione to watch the quidditch, though I suspect the path to true love would have run a little smoother without the embarrassment of kissing in front of the whole common room. Surely Hermione can't deny the chemistry forever, though...
Spindle Kitten chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
I can just imagine the look on Fred's face when he realises that they will lose almost everyone they are making friends with when they return home.
Spindle Kitten chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Sweet, oblivious Fred and Hermione.
Spindle Kitten chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
oh dear, Fred and the Marauders - I dread to think of the chaos that will ensue! A nice set-up chapter.
Spindle Kitten chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
An interesting pretext for a story and I can completely see Fred stealing a random stone from a museum then going to Hermione to brag. I love a good time-travel and look forward to finding out where this one is going. One question though - when Fred says he sees the Marauders, how does Hermione know it is precisely 1977? Surely it could have been any point from the boys starting Hogwarts to the catastrophe of Halloween 1981? You could have been a little vague here "they had gone back at least 20 years" for example, then clarified the exact year later. Just a thought. Otherwise an excellent start to what I hope will be an excellent fic.
Neakco chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Mischief managed indeed.
I always loved a well done time fic. I couldn't stop reading once I had started and almost wish I had discovered it earlier. Almost because I didn't have to wait for updates. Your writing style though has me intrigued and I plan to check out the other work you have done with the hope they are at least half as good as diamond in the rough.
Akumi99 chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Oh I hope you didn't decide the fake relationship for jealousy thing. It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm also confused about the comment on her teeth since they would have been shrunk by now and be perfect, also her hair became a lot less bushy. So...I guess I'm confused now on what age they are looks wise. Does she suddenly look like her first year self even at seventeen?
CristalyFaV chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
It was sad, I have to say it... but you scared me when you said that about similar destinies... I don't know why but I was nervous about reading this one... we all know how Lily and James Potter ended... I swear that I thought something similar was waiting for them. Thank you very much for your lovely Fremione. I loved every minute of it!
GakuenLME chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Wow I was not anticipating that to make me sad, but the glance at them dead and gone was really sad.
GakuenLME chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
I love Fred's reaction to what Remus and Hermione are doing haha
Just-Granger-ine chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
h0neybunny16 chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
i really love this story :D