Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Neakco chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Mischief managed indeed.
I always loved a well done time fic. I couldn't stop reading once I had started and almost wish I had discovered it earlier. Almost because I didn't have to wait for updates. Your writing style though has me intrigued and I plan to check out the other work you have done with the hope they are at least half as good as diamond in the rough.
Akumi99 chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Oh I hope you didn't decide the fake relationship for jealousy thing. It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm also confused about the comment on her teeth since they would have been shrunk by now and be perfect, also her hair became a lot less bushy. So...I guess I'm confused now on what age they are looks wise. Does she suddenly look like her first year self even at seventeen?
CristalyFaV chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
It was sad, I have to say it... but you scared me when you said that about similar destinies... I don't know why but I was nervous about reading this one... we all know how Lily and James Potter ended... I swear that I thought something similar was waiting for them. Thank you very much for your lovely Fremione. I loved every minute of it!
GakuenLME chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Wow I was not anticipating that to make me sad, but the glance at them dead and gone was really sad.
GakuenLME chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
I love Fred's reaction to what Remus and Hermione are doing haha
Just-Granger-ine chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
h0neybunny16 chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
i really love this story :D
sammy smith chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
Loved it :)
Selkura chapter 19 . 1/12/2016
I loved your story! It was very nicely done!
EmpressOfEasternCommonwealth chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
I love it! But why do you have to make me so sad? Still, it's a great fic. And anyway, I depress myself all the time without anyone's help. So thank you for all the time and effort you put into it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
you didn't have her visit remus and Sirius that made me a bit sad but I over all enjoyed this very much
unicornz.334 chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
I loved this story...I cried at a lot of the more sad parts...you are a great author
ThePowerOfMindThePowerOfSoul chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
*fangirl squeals* this fic is so amazing! Fremione and Jily in one fic fantastic. This is my favorite fic that I have ever read! Thank you for writing it 3
Khyharah chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Holy cow I love this! So often it's Hermione falling for some one in the past that this was a refreshing change.I adore your Fred and just wanna give him a cuddle. Awesome job!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
I really loved this story! It was well written and a different spin on a plot that has been done so many times, I honestly wasn't expecting it to end the way it did and I am so happy it ended that way!