Reviews for Moonshine
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love the idea of the brothers in the TWD. In this atmosphere. It's interesting. This was hot. her with that cross...
COnnor is sly. lol
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wow!
What did she think when Daryl showed up?
That was something!
Skye chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OMG! I think this one has done me in...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hot! I love this!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
will maggie and murphy ever meet again
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Can I just say I love your interpretation of Maggie? She's one of my favorite characters in the show by far (she's probably my favorite female or at least tied with Michonne) and I think you write her perfectly.

I love the tension between Maggie and Murphy and the way you build up to the sexy times. The scene with the twins and Maggie was great and felt very true to each of their characters. The discussion between the brothers was brief, but I believe very much what we expect and love between the two of them.

It's great how Connor let Murphy have his time with Maggie like the good brother he is, haha. And he laid claim on the next one. I love those two rascals so much.

The sexy times... wow... such a good scene. I actually really liked how you tied in the rosary. I can see how someone might find it blasphemous, but I think it just added to the feel. I know for myself, I'm always sure to remove the rosary from the equation, but I like that you included it without making it inappropriate (in my eyes anyway).

I love your writing. And I'm sorry it took me so long to review. But this is amazing and I love it.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hot! Hope he comes back!
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hot, and your Murphy is very sexy and cheeky... just like the source material heh heh.
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my God, that was amazing! The Maggie/Murphy pairing was a fantastic idea. I may never look at a rosary the same way again, but I am strangely ok with that ;)
This is one of the best smut-filled pieces I've ever read!
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Amazing, well written and the characters are perfect!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was pretty amazing. I really enjoyed how well you stuck with the characters, and I have to say I heart Connor as a wing man. Poor guy, maybe they'll find someone at their next stop.
Annelisa chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
My fingers are twitching for a cigarette after that and I don't even smoke.

Very smutty, indeed.

Thanks to Little Miss Tightly Wound for sharing her birthday present.
reedus fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LOVE IT! And yeah, I'd be thrilled with even more too. And Rhanon Brodie got it right...the best part? "Cuz I was too shy." Perfectly Murph.
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is so yummy. How long did you think on this one for? Beauftiful, tactile, sexy... best part? "Cuz I was too shy."

My birthday is in January. You have almost a whole year to work on mine! LOL, thanks for writing this. I'm going to go read it again and pretend it's MY birthday.
Lilone1776 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow. That was um, HOT. Almost wish it could go on and on and on...:)