Reviews for It Used To Be So Easy
Loueze chapter 6 . 8/19
I've just re-read this, and it still gives me feels. Some day, I hope you feel inspired to come back and complete this story. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/10
Aww.. I'm sad that said random woman hadn't been good enough for Peeta, I'm still looking forward to see Wyatt annoy Katniss enough. Retribution I say! xD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/10
Oh yeah. Retribution! XD

While I'm not too psyched about Peeta's son, I'm still thrilled. It's like.. "In your face Everdeen! Ha!"

Now I'm curious who the mother is because of Madge's words. It's kind of nice that they saw happiness for Peeta, away from Katniss.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/10
Finnick is so fun I think Peeta already has a supporter! XD

Nice, Katniss is getting wiser, or at least learning awareness, finally! xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/10
Well that was certainly fun. :D

I think I like the idea that Cato and Clove are hear. I actually like them in the book.

This sounds like an interesting read. :)
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 6 . 2/24
I hope you update this story soon, because I like the concept, and it's something I haven't seen very often.
I hope Katniss will realize what she really wants before it's too late, because there is still hope for her and Peeta, and I'm sure Wyatt would love Katniss if he saw how happy she made his Daddy, and he's never really known a mother... So yeah.. If Katniss worked for it, she just might be able to compromise with Peeta, and they could have a happy life together.
Like, I feel Peeta would move to New York, and start a life there with Katniss and Wyatt. He'd be a damn good baker, and his art would give him one hell of a career choice lol.
I just think they should get a second chance at their 'happily ever after' because Katniss realized that she fucked up.. So yeah.
Update please! :)
Good story!
But it would be a bummer if Peeta forgives Katniss really quickly, it will be more intense if Peeta refuses to take Katniss back! Because in every fanfic Peeta has to be the sweet and understanding one! Make her suffer for a while, she deserves it after what she did!
monica chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This is great, but what happens next? I'm dying here...
Keon chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Um... Update?
Varin chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I'm really liking this story. What happens next?
Peaches6creme chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I love this story! I really hope you finish it or update soon
mansts chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I love that Katniss will be alone at that hotel, and Peeta needs a place to crach)) Great chapter!
ShortySC22 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I liked this chapter and can't wait to see what will happen during the wedding between Peeta and Katniss.
mrssherrange chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I love it! Can't wait to "see" Katniss post-spa day :)
aussieKayz chapter 6 . 12/1/2013