Reviews for My Gift To You
shan chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
u should finish this story. its good
christine chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
this is one of the best fanfiction i have read so far. but what happens next what happens next.
Ro chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
The story is going so well, but i think you're digressing by adding in the premature baby part.
Kus Kus chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
excellent! well written and mature, and sticking great to the characters' personalities. can't wait for more!
sqeekers chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
i just read your story and has become one of my favorites please continue and finish it is really great
Tdora chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
its fun
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I

love this fanfic I mean momiji is goint to have a baby with kusanagi. I hope the arigami will stay away and kusanagi and momiji can live a happy life with their new baby. What is the baby going to be a girl or boy?
Mika Thorn chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
I like this very much. I can't wait for you towright more!

Veggie Girl
crystal chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Please write more if you have the time. This fanfic is my favorite out of all the stories I have read. I'am happy that kusangi is ok with momiji being pregnant and all. But kusangi should stop thinking of himself as a plant boy and more of man who is undoughtfully loved by the women he cherishes. the thought of those two having a baby is so cool and neat. I imaged that kusangi will be a great father by lovin the child and flying the kid around town. Momiji will a be a great mom too. Loving her child just as much as kusangi does. Please, don't you dare have anything happen that will jepordies the unborn baby, or the bond kusangi has with momiji.
Cardinal chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
I'd never thought about children for this lovely couple. Pace and dialogue are excellent. I look forward to more. Thanks!
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
how quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!_
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
how quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!_
Dream Keeper chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
Okay. really good. Sorry its rushed but I've got to go to bed. Keep up the good work! Night!
Dream Keeper chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
What? That was good! SOrry for a rushed review but i've got no time. onto the next chapter!
KitsuneDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I love this! This is almost exactly like I pictured them if they ever got married! I thought he'd be a major buisness man, but I think that photographer fit's him better -