Reviews for Merging Destinies
Please update
Rydralle chapter 20 . 10/29
YES, you are continuing this fic. Thank you very much, it's one of my favorites. Nice action packed chapter by the way, looking forward to your next one.
EndlessChains chapter 20 . 10/26
A well done chapter. The exam was nicely done with all the description that was provided and the fighting scenes were just unbelievably awesome to read. Looking into Naruto's battle was nice and it was pretty cool how he would leave quotes or anecdotes during his fight and have the opponent think more of heir life like Shikamaru or open their eyes to new possibilities like Fu. Sakura's battles showed how skilled she is now and how much she truly changed for the sake of being better and stand proud for her teachers. Her battle prowess was amazing and to see the stoic Danzo proud was quite something else. I like how you portrayed Danzo in this story. Quite different. Sasuke's battle wasn't explained much, but it seems he is tapping into darker energy much easily now and looks to be on the edge of insanity. Looking at the crowd watching the battle was interesting as we see different thoughts about the fighting that took place. Fu and Kisa was a tearjerking scene to read and must say that it's nice to see mother and daughter unite. The invasion begins and I can't wait to see what will take place. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
CMB598 chapter 20 . 10/21
I like the direction the story is going.
Also the "Know your place" line seems familiar.
Do you watch Rosario Vampire?
armahgeddon chapter 7 . 10/19
hiho im sorry to say that i won't read this story any further. it is not badly writen or anything it is just that i fear that i wil get an anheurysm or so when i have to read the word "foolish" only one more time in an conversation or in the thoughts of naruto. and if i don't get it i would probably hit my monitor so i don't have to read the word anymore. i hope i won't get nightmares where i have to read the word foolish again and again and again and again and again do you catch my drift? :P

have a nice day
T_T tears of joy thank you thank you I'm so proud of you one of the best story's you just can't give up man. Keep going kick that story's ass where anko do? But still amazing zchaoter
Please x continue
Bptex chapter 20 . 9/23
Great chapter, I really appreciate how long it is! Can't wait for the next one :)
ShahLOL chapter 20 . 9/22
Umm have you ever though about doing crossover?
Hahahaha, you ripped on alucard and the hellsing chick, please bring out father anderson
velmir9 chapter 19 . 9/17
soooo god these chapter!
Firerclaw chapter 20 . 9/17
glad ur back
MiseryWolf97 chapter 20 . 9/15
Well im really glad you decided to continue the story, though im curious if this is where he pairs with mabui or kurotsuchi? Also is his harem and pairings going to be larger than the 3 in the summary?
KIDEPIC chapter 20 . 9/15
Damn Neji. Why ? I hope he comes back bigger than ever
Glad to see you are back
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »