Reviews for Merging Destinies
This is really good I would like more tbh
darkNarutoo chapter 21 . 7/4
this is the reason i fuckin hate writers like u so much ... yeah this ff was great but u try too add too many plots and then never complete it fuck u man fuck u
darkNarutoo chapter 10 . 7/4
aaah fuck u man this is such a good ff but sakura is really a instant turn off, you gave her much more strength than one can aquire in just a few months of training and have her surpass some who have been working there ass off their whole life and why the hell u focus more than half of each chapter on sakura.
darkNarutoo chapter 8 . 7/4
wtf man sasuke trained for so many years to reach there and now sakura is saying she is as fast as sasuke ... with only a month of training fuck u man
stan rules chapter 21 . 5/11
I liked it! would be nice to see what happens to sasuke for what he did to Neji
lianlamkhual123 chapter 1 . 4/30
Loo a stupid brat doesn't try to look what is kage bunshin but thinking himself i must take every that can hurt my opponet can't use every nature jutsu fuck it now he is nerf.
GingerGod7 chapter 19 . 3/13
Please update!
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 1 . 1/26
damn why did i put off on reading this this is good
Logicalillogical chapter 2 . 11/13/2021
Damn. Feminist Kurenai got destroyed in this fic.
GingerGod7 chapter 20 . 10/22/2021
Please update soon
Landon Turoski chapter 21 . 9/24/2021
Update soon please
The God of Perverts chapter 10 . 8/10/2021
Aww come on! I'm liking this Sakura. One extra girl wouldn't hurt. Naruto x Sakura!
layettejean chapter 14 . 6/23/2021
buen capĂ­tulo
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 21 . 6/23/2021
If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now. Can this be the Canon Sakura? Cause this one is so much better.
Astramilitarum chapter 21 . 6/22/2021
Man im torn between loving this story and being disappointed.
The concept and characters are good but from a story with this word count i expected to at least end in Shippuden.
So yeah it's great in quality but the story as a whole is a slow burn.
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »