Reviews for Merging Destinies
I can't wait for you to resume the epic story! Great work so far, as always!
"... he asked professionally with professionalism..."

Yeah, no; just from that obvious lack of diversity in vocabulary I am going to have say this is a shoddy fic.

Really, when I see so many favorites and follows for something I am surprised at what a mixed bag I get when I go to read them. One would think that the most popular stories would also be the highest quality but then I come across examples such as this.

Are the standards in the Naruto section really so low?

Look, I'm not going to say this fic is likely terrible but in no way in what little I have read can I say it is great.

Work on expanding your adjectives as well as other descriptors in the future.
page1997 chapter 20 . 3/23
one the best naruto fanfics I've ever read absolutely great please update soon
UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE soon SOON Soon sOON PLEASE Please please pLEASE
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
Nooooo! Give me more! And I'll give you all the cream soda you want!
Sagistic2034 chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Man, This is getting intense. I like whey this story is going. Keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Hiruzen Sarutobi and paperwork Engulfed in a furious battle! An assistant arrives with some more paperwork! He widened his eyes before narrowing them. He wrote down super sonic fast!

Until next time. Hiruzen vs Paper-Work.
Lord and Master1999 chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Yo KG I've been reading some of your stories. Man these are some of the best reads I've had on this site in a while, but please, if you see this and probably countless other reviews like this, continue this amazing story that I have read all in I think 2 days...
Squarekiddo chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
God you can be annoying sometimes, you dont have to make EVERYTHING a mystery, seriously, you NEVER give us answers, its always a mystery, its fine to some point but youre doing it way to much, for example, why cant we know what injury Naruto has? it had to be "That injury" Gah.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
I feel a very strong desire of reading about the foxes teasing Akamaru about him not being able to speak.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Those 2 was way to powerful, or you just really nerfed Gai and Kakashi hard.
Warwolf82 chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
Got motherfucking damit, you make me cry to the reunion of Fu and Kisa. And it take a LOT to make me cry, just for this, fav imediatly, hope you will update soon.
iStyx chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Well, I like this story, it's pretty good, but I have to say: your fight scenes are total crap. Talking, shouting, questioning, answering etc. Really?
The Prince chapter 11 . 7/2/2016