Reviews for Almost Lover
Wow...um ok?
NameVinod chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I Loved It... :'(
Cutie Pie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I can't explain how good this is with words !
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I kinda love this triangle :3
Great story! :DD
nellabean chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Fantastic!

Honestly, words can't describe how much i enjoyed this.

You've obviously thought it out so well and you've made the back-story so believable, it's an absolute work of art.

I usually find songfics to be a little, um... simple? But not this one, it's clear you've heard the song, taken inspiration from it, and done your own thing with it. With very successful results.

It had also never appealed to me to ship Madoka with Ryuga, but I think this may have just changed my mind. It's written beautifully, by the way.

Excellent work, I do hope you post the rest of your Beyblade fics. Looking forward to what else you might have in store. :)
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Super cute!:)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This one was great! Awesome job :))
DazzlerAngel chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awesome story I love it!
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That sounds like my kinda story! I love this! It's really something, that you see in life, it's like someone you love loves some one els that you hate. I like this story and I'm gonna favorite it!

This story was so detailed, I love that kind of stuff your story seemed like it was all vivid! It was like I was watching a movie with your words I really like this... I hope to see more story's like this from you :) it's really good!