Reviews for Jack's Weakness
Racgirl chapter 6 . 4/17
Please do more soon I feel like I've been waiting for ever
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 6 . 4/9
Please update SOOOOOON! I enjoy this c:
That can not be it please keep writing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 6 . 1/19
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this or update this or something I must read more its to AMAZINGLY AWESOME to just end it here like what does Jack say or do after he yelled what happens?!
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 6 . 1/12
I love this fanfic I hope you continue :)
BamBrixBam chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please do update. I am really fascinated by this story.
You're doing a good job and your writing is amazing.
agent000 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Oh goodness, I actually started liking this story and want to read the rest of it, which I wasn't exactly expecting as I frequently come to this site to read bad quality writing. (It helps improve my own writing.) But you haven't updated in nearly a year! *sobs*

Are you still planning on finishing this story or are you done with it? It'd be a pity if it just got dropped, even though I understand fully well why that happens. I have a similar story of Father Time sending Jack back in time to meet his family that I haven't updated in quite a while myself, so I don't know why I'm reading stories like it. *chuckles*

Maybe I'm looking for inspiration? *shrugs* Or maybe I just want to get the feelings I want my own story to evoke without bothering to actually write the damn thing, haha.

Either way, if you're still planning on updating this, I wish you luck. If you need someone to brainstorm with, as I know that's a really common problem and reason why stories get dropped, I'm always open to that. I love brainstorming story ideas. :)

Regardless of what you choose to do, I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this and that you're doing a great job. If you don't update, it's sad but I'll live, but I wanted to at least let you know that this story is liked. :)
GRACE chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
AMAZING! JACK FROST IS BAE
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Nice story!
Sujene chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Please tell me your at least thinking of updating this story soon! I need to know what happens next:)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
When shall you update? I must know what happens next :) keep up the good writing.
3silverhartgmai chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
this is grate you should do more (unless your on writers block than take your time and find some ideas)
Nikki Pond chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Great Chapter. Brilliant. I love this. Especially the plot about Jack seeing his biological family and he had only barely remember them. Hope u update. Actually, please update.!
Scarlet Saffron Silver chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please update this wonderful story soon!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Oh that. That was AMAZING! Please tell me there's more?!