Reviews for Jack's Weakness
imvalid chapter 2 . 10/6
Yes jack is fantastically cute! Amazing chapter by the way. Can't wait to see what I read in the next chapters x
thunder angel13 chapter 7 . 9/8
Great chapter love it espically how hacks parents acted and how Emma felt
rose2e chapter 7 . 8/28
Can you Please please please please please please do more, this is the best fanfiction EVER! so can you please update? It's really hard trying to find a good fanfiction about jack and his sister. I hope you update soon, thus story always makes my day !
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 7 . 8/2
Ooh this chapter was so cute! Love the sibling-ly love! And your writing made it that much better :)
Rose chapter 7 . 7/29
Your story is sooo great. I was afraid you stoped writing. I would like if Jack and his parents become closer. And Margret: your doing it right. Jack is very underweight since he barely eats anything. I hope you'll update soon.
THIS IS AMAZING! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I want to see what happens next. It would be so dramatic if Pitch used Emma to get Jack. Also more interesting. It would be great to see if the parents could fight to. Any way keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next update. :3
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 7 . 7/30
please please update soon! and can Jack actually make that promise come true even with what father time said?
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 7 . 7/29
I loved the bit when Jack turned to Emma and asked her if she wanted to play with them, and when she did he immediately announced they were a team. A very sweet sibling thing to do, I think :) I just discovered this story and read it all at once. I'm surprised it's been written over the course of so many years, yet the flow is still perfect. Great write!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 7 . 7/29
Awwwwwww Jack!
MissySelenity chapter 7 . 7/28
Glad to see you continuing this :) I love stories with Jack's family
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 7 . 7/28
Awww I love this chapter
LOL Jack got owned by his Sister XD
monkeybaby chapter 7 . 7/28
I'm flying Jack. Hehehe :)
Anonymously123 chapter 6 . 7/13
I am soooo sad. I loved this fan fiction. She/he has definitely Deserted it. Please someone adopt it or something to continue it.
darkliketheknight chapter 6 . 6/20
Are you going to continue this story?
im CRYING here becuase this is my fav fanfic ever but youre never going to update again and it breaks my fucking heart