Reviews for Dragon's Guide To Claim Your Mate
Magenta Ruby chapter 20 . 9/13
WOW! Totally loved it! One of the best completed NaLu fic I have read! It's hilarious and very well written. I love reading in Natsu's P.O.V. and this was the second one I'd read in his P.O.V. so far. The first one was your another fiction- 'Sucidal Boyfriend', which I loved as much as this one.
Gosh! How come I never noticed Natsu's sandals?! Really! And I felt so sorry for Natsu...
Not really, I guess. I found his 'helpless-ness' and 'hopeless-ness' rather comic! And... I never guessed Lucy would come up with such a great and surprising 'stunt'! Oh... Did 'puberty' heat Gajeel next? LOL
I loved your writing!
Wish you luck for everything you'd want to do in your real life as well as in this site!
GraceHorseLover555 chapter 20 . 7/29
I loved this fanfiction, I hope you keep writing more just as great.~ :)
GraceHorseLover555 chapter 19 . 7/29
I can't believe Lucy wrote that chapter! I didn't even think it was her that wrote it! But now that I think about it makes sense that she wrote that chapter, b/c Igneel really never said anything about being honest.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 20 . 7/13
XD aww nasty wants to show off! Run Grey, run!
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 20 . 7/7
this was such a cute story!
what a cute
holy shit i did not see that coming, this is the best!
Seriously chapter 1 . 6/27
What the hell am I reading.
Gajeel is his name sweetie
FairyTailBookworm chapter 20 . 6/12
Oh My Gosh. That was so freaking hilarious! I cracked up on the CUTE scene
Astroman1000 chapter 20 . 5/24
HA absolutely fantastic its popularity is well deserved if any of our other stories are even half as good then I will be reading much more from you
Seriously though this was just amazing
Thx ;)
Flamey Owl chapter 20 . 5/23
Hehehe so cute. Hehe.
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 20 . 5/12
oh my gosh this was amazballs! you should totally write the sequal of gajeel and levy 3 so goooood!
It's really good
SpiceQueen08 chapter 20 . 4/23
This is THE BEST story on how Natsu mates with Lucy. Believe me when i say i have never read something like this before. It has all you can think of - going a bit slow but not too slow, Natsu trying to make Lucy like him (I think the shopping part was the toughest on him ; p ), A lot and loooots of funny scene that are just hilarious (For me the verbal fight between Gray and Natsu was very funny), and Natsu being caring, ( you know I could go on and on about it so i think i should stop )...
The best is when Natsu realized that Igneel didn't had a mate. And the sweetest thing was Lucy writing the last chaprer 'Honesty'. Toooooo sweet.
All in ine sentence: I LOVED THIS STORY VERY-VERY MUCH