Reviews for Dragon's Guide To Claim Your Mate
kandykanekiller chapter 20 . 4/18
Isn't his name 'Gajeel'?
kandykanekiller
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 19 . 4/17
EPILOGUE PLEASE! OR A SEQUEL ABOUT GAJEEL GOING THROUGH IT TOO! PLEASE!
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 10 . 4/17
Lol, a stripper-off!
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 9 . 4/17
A blind a mute lucy, huh?
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 4 . 4/17
FISTS WRONG ;(
WORDS RIGHT ;)
just... lol...
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 2 . 4/17
Bland? Oh, please. I didn't even notice. The humor makes up for the blandness that I can't find.
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 1 . 4/17
I loved this story so much, I just HAD to reread it! So much humor! I love it.
ZombiePilot chapter 20 . 4/13
Another awesome story. I loved watching natsu squirm
safira.malima chapter 20 . 4/12
My my, Natsu and Igneel. No wonder why he's the father. Lol. Both are hilarious. Love the story! XD
I LOVED this story! Thanks for posting this! Perhaps you could make a sequel for Gajeel or Wendy?
BlueCelebi chapter 20 . 4/3
I've read this story three times,loving it more every time. But that's not why I'm leaving this review.
I'm leaving this review, because earlier today, a friend asked me what my favorite Fairy Tail story was. I love Fairy Tail, but a lot of the story's seem to blend together after awhile, and it gets hard to remember their names.
So I go through my list of favorites, and see a couple. Ones to cliche, another's to gooey, and yet another I just favorited because it was a starting author who I wanted to feel good, and then I saw yours.
I remembered every joke, every laugh, and how much I enjoyed this story.
I'm leaving this review, because I wanted to tell you, and any who might read this story, or my review, that this is my absolute favorite story in the entire Fairy Tail section. From its start to its end, it was an absolute joy to read this story. Thank you, please continue writing, the world needs more wonderful authors.
littledarkangel9797 chapter 20 . 3/31
Awww, that was so cut-AGAIN WITH THAT WORD?! GAH! *stomps on it with Natsu* Ah, better. ':3 Anyway, this was awesome! I wonder how Gajeel went through his mating. Probably worse than Natsu. XD
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 20 . 3/30
Aw! This was the cutest thing ever!
wow chapter 20 . 3/30
second time i've read this xDDD
and the part where natsu destroys the word cute had me laughing up for some reason wth i dont know my sense of humor is jacked up
and also the part where gazille is all "and here i thought you would be angry about me calling you ugly" xD
gawd this is the funniest chapter.
good story though. made me smile a lot. :3
and wow, lucy is a dawg. she just waited so he would suffer more. .-.
oh well, i love it c: 3