Reviews for Castaways
scarletkiss18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
This was awesome! I love that episode too
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awww... it's Klainebows :D Thanks
AlexaCardew chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
One if my favorite DC episodes as well. Really liked the way you adapted it to fit Kurt and Blaine's storyline. Those two really need to be locked into a room for a while so they can finally have that mature heart to hear they've been postponing since Thanksgiving.
skywalkerspock chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was super cute.
mybrotherharry chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Its a really beautiful story. I wish glee would do this. Kurt needs someone sensible to tell him to face the hurt Blaine's betrayal caused instead of pushing it under the rug.
Very nice, well done.
*wish Ryan Murphy would read this and get them back together already*
TheSiteWontLetMeDeleteMyProfil chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Such a sweet little story! Is it inspired by the Pacey and Joey episode in Dawson's Creek? It reminded me of that one.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
looooooooooove
1gleefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Once again you slay me with your wonderfulness. This is so much fun. Sometimes I miss your writing so much that it hurts. Thank you for giving me another reason to do this :-D.
followtheyellowbrickroad23 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
cute
hopelessromantic1313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
AWWWWW! This story was soooo cute! I love that episode of that show and I must say that you did a great job of writing it for klaine.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG...I LOVED this...the bittersweet feelings, the awkward tension, and them FINALLY talking about the situation and then FINALLY reuniting- everything about this was just SO EFFING PERFECT! Thank you for writing this. I really believe Klaine is endgame and I hope they're reunited by the end of the season and have an epic reunion kiss. ;.;

I'm saving this in MW. I'm going to want to read this one again and share it with my friends. D THANK YOU FOR THIS! It's just...EFFING BEAUTIFUL!
TellMeTheTruthAboutLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This story was just adorable and they FINALLY had "that" talk! I loved the ending too... even though it wasn't explicitly said, in my head, I think they are or at the very least they will get back together. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was cute. Although I wish they had gotten together in the end.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
omg..wow.. aww. love the ending. .soo happy that they finally talk..
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
YES! I always said BURT ships KLAINE hard!