Reviews for Sleepless
nij2401 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Awww... sweet Lucy/Lysander fluff. You said there may be mistakes but there weren't! Love your stories! 3
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was adorable. :) While it was somewhat plot-less, I loved all the LucyLysander fluff. Like, his offer might not be valid tomorrow...XD I love this more than I should.
Montley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really enjoy this bit of fluff, and I'm really beginning to like this pairing.
You wrote them really sweetly and it was really adorable.
Your grammar was also very good as well!
Great job!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is an adorable piece.
I love the interaction between Lucy and Lysander, especially when he's trying to stop her from going to work.

I'm not a huge fan of the pairing usually, but this is a lovely piece that I just cannot stop myself from liking.
Well done :)
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was so cute! I love Lucy and Lysander! This was cute and fluffy, and I absolutely adored it! It was banter between a married couple, and completely believable! Everything flowed really nicely, so well done!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aww, this was sweet. I'm becomingly increasingly fond of Lucy/Lysander, and I think you wrote the relationship between the pair of them very well. I liked Lucy's attempts to get back to sleep, especially when she resorted to using her History textbook. I quite enjoyed this one, thanks.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was really a sweet look into their relationship and everyday lives. The part where she reads the History of Magic textbooks in order to fall asleep was really humourous. Good job!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was really sweet. It was such a normal, everyday moment, and it was really nice to read because slice-of-life fics like this just aren't common enough. While I don't ship LucyLysander, the relationship between them here was really sweet, portrayed wonderfully, and through your writing I could clearly see the love these two had for one another. I didn't actually think they were married until the end, when you mentioned Lysander as her husband, actually. I love how Lucy tries to bore herself to sleep with History of Magic textbooks, that was a funny little detail. I like the dialogue between Lucy and Lysander, as well, especially when he's trying to get her to stay home with him. I can picture Lysander being a bit of a rebel like that. Very nice job; this was an adorable little fic.
Northumbrian chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is a nice, short and rather sweet little one shot.I'd never even considered the idea of Lucy/Lysander, but this is the second such story I've read today. Thanks for broadening my horizons.
-N-
love from elysium chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awww the fluff! I'm a sucker for the fluff! Especially the Lucy/Lysander kind ;)

Anyway, a job well done on the writing! One suggestion; you might even be able to streamline it a tad more with some descriptions, for example when Lucy climbs over Ly to get out of bed. You like me in the sense that when you really want the writer to foolow that's going on you say more than you need to! But just take that as one humble opinion! It was a really great read regardless! Thank you for writing!

xo Elysium
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice little piece. keep writing
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh, how I love this pairing. They're one of my favourite next-gen pairings :) Your Lucy and Lysander are a bit different to mine, but meh. They're next-gen! Out of curiosity, what houses do you imagine these two to be in?

Anyway, wasn't Lysander just the sweet, caring boyfriend, making her breakfast :)

Great job.
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was cute, I love the LucyLy pairing :). Though the story didn't go how I expected at all, great job.
Phoenix in bloom chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww, that's sweet lol.

Ive never really read anything next-gen, but i enjoyed that it was sweet.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww this was sosososo cutee! I love Lucy/Lysander so much and I love how you've portrayed them here and their carefree banter when Lucy has to go to work and Lysander doesn't want her to. I can really relate to Lucy just waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep because it happens to me frequently and i loved how instead of having their bed in the middle of the room, its against the wall, it was a really nice touch. This was so brilliant, thank you so much!

DFTBA