Reviews for Alpha Male
IsabelBlackT chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so funny
blueskittlez chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
that was FANTASTIC! i won't lie I've kinda been on jimmy's side for a while now, i was done with Derek going back and forth between Karen and ivy but this has changed my mind! it reminds me why i loved Derek and put a spin on their interactions that i haven't seen in a while. Derek is completely in character and that is why it is so believable. you also managed to point out all the things that bother me about jimmy so seriously good job :) anyways as i said, i loved it! and i hope continue!

P.S i hope this is coherent, but as i have not slept in over 24 hours i'm not holding my breath. i apologize in advance for any confusion, just know it was a brilliant piece of writing!
Lil5weetie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Pls continue! Loving the POV
madd09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love how Derek hates Jimmy it this and how he is reusing to give up. Short and Sweet
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OMG I LOVED this!

so i have been on a readin binge for like three months (or since november) and i come back to read this...just perfect in every aspect, it actually felt like i was there. just amazing is all i have to say.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ooooo yes Derek is the alpha male. I love this story so far. I'm glad to hear from you again :)