Reviews for Kid Flash: Rebirth
ZubZerro700 chapter 1 . 1/21
Pls more
Nessarose.X007X chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
i love this you should continue!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hi. Been a while. lol. I want more. Not a one shot please. In dire need of a good YJ fic and this has the beginnings of one right here. Great job!
Samhainix chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nicely done, like the Alternate Earth idea and can't wait to read more!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Dude, me and my brother actually had a similar theory as to Wally's disappearance - as to the whole becoming one with the Speed Force and all that...But yeah, I am majorly pissed that DC keeps ending good series just when they become good, or in Young Justice's case, stay consistently good throughout the whole series...you should continue this story for sure...
Riptide chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awesome! Please update soon and bring in Artemis!
Falseface chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god, yes. Infinate yes's for this idea. Infinate thank you's and I love this idea's and I can't want to see what you've come up with next's.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Dude, you stole my thunder. Now I can't write something like this.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the finale. YOU CAN'T JUST KILL OFF WALLY LIKE THAT DAMMIT!
But Bart looked cute as Kid Flash. I feel so so bad nor Artemis, but it would be awkward if she started dating Bart (because it seriously looked that way to me for a minute). Also I had been hoping for Wonderbeetle, but Wonderrobin in just as good. And STATIC IS OFFICIALLY A MEMBER WOOT!

But now I really hate CN. They kill off Wally, AND leave us with a Darkseid-Savage-teamup cliffhanger! Good thing this site exists or I would go insane.

This looks like an interesting story, can't wait to see more.