Reviews for Torn: A Strange Week in London
Mari Grem chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful. Dark, mysterious, and beautiful. I love the way Hermione was portrayed. I love the whole story. It's just so beautifully written in a way I haven't seen in a very long time. The whole story was written in a way that I figured was extinct((spelling)). I know that if you continue you will be a wonderful writter.

-Nicole-
covetous creature chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
WHOA! ... wow i've been reading a lot of your stuff...it's all freaky as hell and I love it! that was...unexpected to say the least...you're a great writer, and very original.

- vivica
mistresspurpleorange chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Dear Cyanide Blue,

Your strange day in London is very funny, because thats Draco speaking, but very true. You seemed to have personifyed the meaning of 'unrequented love' Would Draco sound more british? Don't forget Draco is a wizard, and doesn't know what a "movie" is. However you are the author, and the authority: Rock in, out and all about!

-Mistress Violet Orange ( I am still working on writing my first Harry Potter story)
mistressvioletorange chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
symphonic usage of words, captures complete essence of unrequited love, sun symbolic of burning desire.

it would be awesome if you used a little more "british terminology"

do pure bloods watch movies?

maybe talk of how you treat her, and why she is so mean a little more

beautiful unicorns,

mistress violetorange
kerry chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
wow. that was really really good. i congradulate you! ::shakes hand:: D wow...that was just...wow..good!

-kerry
Alquamor chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
I had to hug myself for three minutes after I read this fic - *hugs self* *fights off tears* wonderful story *sob*.
karu chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
please a draco/hermione

you know that emma & tom are oficiall couple!

i saw that on monday on e
Eyes of Dream chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
You are sick. I'm going to puke...
kerry chapter 3 . 9/19/2002
oooo good story! keep writing and ill read! )

kerry
Erin and her friends chapter 3 . 9/19/2002
IT IS SOOOO SCARY! But cool. Kate, what were you thinking? I knew something was wrong with you when I met you at camp!
Catrina Flame chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
very interesting... Continue please?

I finished writing my H/Hr/ D fic, I just have to type and then I'll send it.