Reviews for You'll be okay
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 4/26
This was so very very very very awesome.
Great writing..great story!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hi, of course I had to go looking for your other stories after reading HTF, and you are good at one-shots too! McGee in hospital, getting upset because Tony doesn't show, but not asking ... it is totally in character! Enjoyed it!
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
LOVE. In response to your question. Clearly love.
puppypants chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Its a bit confusing to read, but since its from Tim's POV, I'm assuming that's what you were going for. I like the bond between Tim and Tony, so it was a nice read.
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love over protective Tony!
TimTony chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it! :D
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I think you did a great job in describing Tim's thoughts and emotions and the exchanges between my two fave boys. :)
Belker chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love it! Wonderful tale from Tim's POV.
/B
tonysmel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wonderfully written story. I love the way you write Tony, and your Tony/Tim dynamic is always great. Your fics are written with such thought and care, that I honestly don't understand anyone telling you to edit anything. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain bashing, and there's never any call for the latter. So please embrace the positive reviews and take the negative ones with a grain of salt.

And thank you for another thoughtful, engrossing fic.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Good detail and description-
lakariana chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hello, I liked the way you kept me guessing until nearly the end. It mimicked McGee's delirium very well. Well done.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is amazing! Wowwowwow! I LOVE how you captured the bond between Tim and Tony so beautifully! (It SO good when the boys are like this, very brotherly!) Fantastic characterizations and overall writing! Great work :)
John chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Reading through the screeds and screeds of pointless paragraphs that serve no purpose to the story and just fill space and want the reader to just give up and read something fun. There is a good story in this wory mess. Three words for you to improve your good story and make it a really good one. EDIT, EDIT, EDIT... You could cut this story down by a half the number of words and improve it's pacing enormously.
Darkwriter69 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It is always a pleasure to read your work and this one did not disappoint. I loved the jaggedness of it from Tim's POV as he slowly recalled what had happened. Great.