Reviews for The Spy Who Loved M
jazwriter chapter 10 . 1/25
I don't usually read James Bond/007 but since I admire your writing, I ventured out. I am so glad I did. You have done a great job fleshing out their interactions, their simmering emotions, and adherence to duty. With everything becoming so personal and the stakes so high, M fights her feelings ferociously, but in the end she can't deny her heart, and neither can Bond. I am looking forward to reading Resurrection.

Jazzy
saye0036 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Amazing story. I can't wait for Resurrection, please tell me your still planning on continuing.
GiuliettaC chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Oh dear. Coitus interruptus. In more than one sense. Any chance you will be posting the sequel to this awe-inspiring tour de force fic? It has been such a rip-roaring, riveting read. Thanks so much for posting.
GiuliettaC chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Probably the hottest chapter I have ever read in which no genital contact occurs. I am almost scared to read the last episode.
GiuliettaC chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
This is just too good. You do philosophy as well. And the description of him walking in wet sand leaps from the page.
GiuliettaC chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Dark skeletons indeed in M's cupboard. Tremendous intrigue, and plenty of complex psychology going on. Unputdownable.
GiuliettaC chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Eye-watering catalogue of Bond's vulnerabilities here. Desperate enough to dig the shrapnel out of his own shoulder. Comedy moment as Bond enjoys M's momentary discomfiture over the Emily error. Lots to delight in this chapter, even before you bring us to The Excellent Obvious.
GiuliettaC chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
What - master of comedy as well? Adore the punchy, half-cut, irritated, desperate-for-oblivion Bond on morphine. Plus M's present of a lollipop turning out to be the wrong flavour. Excellent.
GiuliettaC chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Love your reasoning behind M's refusal to vote. Also the trust/obedience distinction. Very clever.
GiuliettaC chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Those red nails! The unconscious workings of the human mind. Brilliantly compelling chapter.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Well, what more could one ask for after "Untouchable"? You write plot like a pro as well. And intrigue. Who couldn't be hooked on the story after this chapter? More laurels your way.
DissectingPomegranates chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
OMG!
Please say you have put your life on hold and currently working on the final installment?!
I'm scared and excited about your plans regarding M and Bond!

DP x
Devildream69 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
The world is a cruel place. You have so few reviews and yet... I've never read anyone as good as you. Ever. And believe me when I say, I read a lot. I love the way you say things, so eloquently but without it being stereotypical. You take extraordinary writing to the next level. You're the absolute elite of the fiction writing world and to keep in line with my clich├ęs believe me when I say, youre beyond amazing. You've read into these characters and made them people. Living, breathing, feeling, human beings and brought them to life with your words and interpretation. This story is realistic, visceral and breathtaking. Im a writer myself and I try and I aspire to become even close to your level of writing and I fail often and miserably. You say things simply but in a way that makes it seem like a persons thoughts as well as literally seeing through their eyes at the same time. I cant stop wanting to explain to you just how much I admire and adore your writing style and this story. This is actually better than the real Bond movies. Not because of the sexual tension between M and Bond (Although that is undeniably a wonderful factor of it.) but because of the fast tense slow and burning pace, like ice on hot skin, it burns so good. The "Real-ness" of it is what keeps me reading and begging for more, and how well it flows... This ardent fan awaits impatiently for the next stunning installment. I could go on and on but for fear of boring you, I have to tell you that this story is perfect and leave it at that.
Speakfire chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I totally did not just yell at my monitor when this ended in a cliffhanger. No sirree, I did not... 9.9 BUT SERIOUSLY. This story was both everything I had hoped it would be in terms of quality and story, and yet, and yet, I felt this growing sense of dread the closer I got to the end. I continue to adore all conversations between M and Bond, you convey so many subtle nuances between them, the tension is as taut as a bowstring in all the dialogue, and I can practically hear Judi Dench and Daniel Craig's voice speaking in my head as I read (at least I very much hope it's their voices I hear and not the .. Others... *shiftyeyes*). Anyway, thank you for sharing your talented writings with readers like myself, and I truly cannot wait to see what happens next!
Speakfire chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Couture potato sacks. Thank you so much for putting this hilarious image into my head. Perhaps with a Marks & Sparks polyester jacket to top it off?... Ok my jaw is hurting from grinning now. Next chapter!