Reviews for Missing You
Lovely.. From start to finish! Thanks for sharing. :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
It's so beauuuutiful! D
Mett Berg chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Ah, you know how I am not really familiar with your writing yet, considering the amount of stories you have I have read only few. But maybe that is a good thing, this kind of...umm was a shocker..xD the lemon was naughty, I liked a lot.
A demanding Itachi...it's like the best chocolate one can get. And the talking through sexy time always gets me... I was starting to grin so widely when Hidan asked did Itachi played with himself while he was gone. That was a good one. So was Itachi's answer :P
But it is like I said isn't it... it would be extremely hard to go wrong when it comes to HidaIta just because they are both too hot for their own good.
I loved the whole story, it was sweet, fluffy and all those nice things plus sexy...so yes, a yaoi candy.
Thank you for writing it and putting little things in there that wouldn't mean anything to any other but me *chuckle*...thank you, it was...adorable.
SilverSong44 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is lovely. Write the ending please.
UchihaLuver chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
How sweet. I didn't know you are into HidaIta. This is awesome.
lv90047 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Once again, extremely lovely. You captured Hidan's distress really well. It was interesting to read. Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Aww, that's really lovely, can't wait to see them meeting again, it'll be so dreamy!
Mett Berg chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
The end bit and the violet shade made me chuckle. :) wonder what it is Hidan brought for Itachi. But it was nice to see things from Hidan's view and yes, love changes people and Hidan got it hard. Uhh the love thing not the-...eh, never mind.
So they say that after seven years all the sparks die and blah blah... I think three years is more than enough so they are long since past it...seven years, damn... hardcore love.
Sorry the blabbing, the point is, you show exactly how they feel for each other, its beautiful and I cant wait to read the yummy bits..xD should be nice...
Job well done.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hello again! So sorry about the late review! xD
First of all, I loved the aroma you captured between Itachi. It made the plot more believable in my opinion. You also manage to express the pain he was feeling very well. It was excellent. I didn't find any OOC within this fanfic at all. :)
Once again, I hope you write more beautiful fanfics like this! They're comforting to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Not OOC at all! It's pure sweetness! Please continue soon, it's just so beautifully written...
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It was nice to reread this again and you didn't give me the full version in the mail o.o but the little part of the end that you left out (or hadn't written yet at the time) made it better. When you sent it to me it had a sort of sad ending note so I was glad to read further. I actually can't wait for Hidan's POV and the continuation.
However... I liked Itachi's point of view and how you portrayed the difficulty of what he was going through because relationship is sooo difficult at times. And it is almost never easy to admit having such kind of feelings...especially if its guy/guy.
Yes, yes... Hidan deserves some sort of punishment for making poor sweet Itachi miss him that much! I will be waiting for it..xD
The story is great, thanks for publishing and don’t worry about anything, I love it.