Reviews for Persona 3: Never to Leave
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 6/21
MY EYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
...
Okay, just kidding. I think it's cute XD and now I understand what you meant by 'horribleness'. I'm bookmarking this for my next cycle of life hehehehehehehehe.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Feels a bit rushed, the timing seems off on a lot of things, and it feels like you're trying too hard to make the characters too powerful, too fast. That in itself isn't entirely a bad thing, except that you're also spreading out their powers over too wide an array of things while making them too good.

Even with all of that, it *is* an enjoyable story, and I'd probably keep reading it... if Minako weren't being paired with Shinji. Sorry, that's just going barely too far.
KomnenosAlexios chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Haha! I see what you did there with there. That was a clever move, incorporating the canon timeline into the story. Great plot twist there. Nice job on the Nyx battle too, by the way.
KomnenosAlexios chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I think Junpei has more of an inferiority complex than a superiority complex, which was mentioned toward the chapter. He acts like a jerk who wants to be the leader initially as well as lies to Chidori about being the team leader because he's trying to compensate for his feelings of inferiority and lack of self-esteem. Not because he's an actual jerk who inherently believes that he's better than the others. Growing up in a broken household didn't help his self-esteem case too much, either. The story is interesting, but it looks like everyone gained Sue status. I mean, level 70, max social links, and ultimate personas this early into the story? That's a bit much, even for a Fix Fic.
SugoiMasta'69 chapter 42 . 11/7/2013
Well, I dropped out after the Nyx X Minato started.

But yeah, everyone has different tastes right?

Anyways, I read your AuthorNote on this chapter. And I wanted you to know that I liked most of the story.

So yeah, keep writing fanfics :)
Nightly7 chapter 42 . 10/11/2013
Congrats for completing the fic. Anyway, I ain't a master at giving reviews but you've done well. your already good with grammar and spelling. You even made Minyx grow on people (including me) along with the sheer opness of Minato which I did enjoy. Anyway the action and battles in the fic were top notch. Plus, this was one of the fics which gave me the inspiration of writing an OP fic. Although the two fics are nothing alike.
Feel proud RG. You've done well. Kudos.
Sacchin chapter 42 . 10/10/2013
Excellent ride that was! Thank you, and congratulations for finishing this wonderful fanfic!
Aniki120 chapter 42 . 10/10/2013
Nyx best girl. Seriously. I'm glad the fix ended the way it did, and Minato even got to live. Thank you for this fic.
Nightly7 chapter 41 . 10/9/2013
Oh the feelz... That was touching and kinda sad. Welp Nyx certainly changed through out. And the way that Minato gave the final blow was touching almost if he did saw that, he would go insane. The resolution of Minato at the end was a great touch, sigh, at least he won't dwell on the past and live on like Nyx wanted.
Keep it up D
Sacchin chapter 41 . 10/8/2013
Aww, that was so sad! Will there be an epilogue! That was really dramatic!
FanaticReader chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Awesome chapter once again. You truly found the ultimate match for Minato, Chaos itself. Minato is the most OPed I've ever seen given the insane amount of SP he has, since he unleashed amrgeddon and other numerous attack. I wonder what he has to do? Anyway, keep it up. I love this fic.
FanaticReader chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I seriously love this. The twists, the sheer power of Minato and fluff. Hats off, you actually made me like MiNyx more and made it grow on me. Well done! Keep it up.
Sacchin chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Darn that was awesome! I have a feeling that that entire thing by Chaos, was one of those overprotective father things... And he won't let a Minato who can't trust others be with Nyx or something... Heck Chaos might even throw an "I'm watching you" sort of thing. xD I will be waiting for your next update!
Nightly7 chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Universes everywhere! D but seriously, 3 chapters in 2 days? Welp, we have a new record.
This chapter was good and holy hell at the attacks Minato unleashed all at once.
I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up.
Aniki120 chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
Personally, I hope you don't discontinue the fic. I've really enjoyed it, especially Nyx. It's your call, and I'll keep reading any future stories regardless. Also, this has to be one of my favourite fics that I'm following right now, that updates fairly regularly.

As for these two chapters, 38 was alright, but I liked 39 more. I swear to Nyx, this new idea better not be sending him back again. Holy shit.