Reviews for The Camera Loves You
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 3/1
I really do like this. It's possibly one of the best TR fanfics out there... I just wish Natla had a better ending because I really likeed her in both the original game and this story
RikkiChu chapter 37 . 2/13
This is so damn good! Seriously, this is amazing I love this. Thank you so much for this!
Kahli Hime chapter 37 . 1/6
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Good idea, I don't want Sam's family involved in any more adventure XD
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Rather inconsiderate after everything that has happened on Yamatai. Ce la vie is not this, my dear Sam. Sam is acting rather inconsiderate to Lara, I think, bringing up death and fighting like it means nothing to Lara after everything she has been through. But who knows, maybe it is indeed all an act. The question is, how long until Lara snaps?
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
I'm surprised she's not a jumpy as expected from PTSD coming out of Yamatai
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
XD
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Yes! A Lara Croft story after Yamatai that I haven't read yet! Thank you, author!
YoMamaJokes chapter 37 . 11/27/2017
I read this in one day! I have no life! Lmao this story has become my everything at work all I could thing was god just a few more hours then I can finally read in peace!
Ps: just saw that there is a sequel to this and I have now died and ascended to heaven thank you!
Dude chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
Warst? Sam doesn't have Powers from Himiko?
Kinda sad!
Yanisse chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
I just read a couple of chapters and I'm already hooked up. I am very much looking forward to continue with your story.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/3/2017
One of the best stories I've read in a long time ! Loved it ! Thank you so much
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 37 . 3/18/2017
I can see why this is so popular
Bearmauls chapter 37 . 2/15/2017
That was pretty excellent. It actually felt a lot like a Tomb Raider or Uncharted game, with the world-hopping they did. I liked the characterization you gave, especially to Sam, who we don't learn that much about in the game. Gonna have to read the rest of your stuff :)
milagglad chapter 37 . 1/18/2017