Reviews for The Camera Loves You
Demented Noodles chapter 37 . 7/11
Oh boy, I am sad it's over, like, really sad... I could read stuff like this forever! Wonderful story about both of them finding themselves and each other. I do find their dependence on codeine a bit worrying and Sam needs to learn to defend herself just in case stealth doesn't work, but reading about her going all splinter cell on those dudes without the headshots was awesome! I love how you incorporated the use of her knowledge of filming in Lara's rescue! And we got to see her be the hero, not the damsel in distress for once! That made me really happy!
Demented Noodles chapter 36 . 7/11
It's wonderful that you're focusing on their relationship towards the end more because those were legitimate concerns both of them had and they need to talk more and figure out everything as best as they can! Also, I absolutely adore this stuff! Fluff is life! -
Demented Noodles chapter 35 . 7/11
Finally! That was really... um... sweet! Give in to the fluff, Lara, it is utterly useless to resist!
Demented Noodles chapter 34 . 7/10
Well, that was slightly anti climactic... but Yay! Another ancient city left in ruins though... that's kind of a bummer. What's next, I wonder? And really curious to see the video of Sam being a hero!
Demented Noodles chapter 33 . 7/10
*Spoiler warningwhich probably goes for all my reviews)

To be honest, Natla has a point here. Just about everything she said was pretty much true. While I can't blame Lara for anything that happened on Yamatai, or for what happened to Pierre (he was a real asshole), she is to blame for the scion being completed, killing those guys who weren't fighting back (maybe she needs to learn some non lethal takedowns?) and Larson (trust the manipulative bitch or the dude that helped you multiple times? Easy answer, right?). And even though I still don't like Natla, her offer seems extremely inviting... I mean... how often does someone get the chance to live forever? Plus that would just make the expression: Lara x Sam forever totally literally true!

That leads me to my question though: Why and how was Natla immortal without the scion?
Demented Noodles chapter 32 . 7/10
Still can't get over the last chapter... still don't like Natla... still curious about what the scion does... still want to know more about Larson... still no badassery from Lara... no shortage of stupidity though (not in this chapter), I must say... But, I still love that idiot! Even though she just did all the work for Natla and got rid of her own ally... *sigh* Let her catch a break...
Demented Noodles chapter 31 . 7/10
Damnit! I did not want this... Lara did not need this at all... why does she have to be always wrong! I thought the Croft instinct was useful... It's proving to be utterly and completely useless! I feel so freaking sad that she is the one who did it...
Demented Noodles chapter 30 . 7/9
Well, Lara if the two of you had actually talked and not gotten drunk and not signed a contract with a shady, powerful corporation, you might have been at this stage back in Japan. Better late than never, I guess... Still, Larson intrigues me... so does Natla... o_O Was she really like this in the older games? Some sort of obscenely rich, power hungry, omniscient superhuman?
Demented Noodles chapter 30 . 7/9
Demented Noodles chapter 29 . 7/9
Dayum! This chapter kinda tired me out too... the ritual thingy is pretty creepy and I can't be sure about anything just like those two. But what I am sure of is that I am absolutely knackered and it's obscenely hot and the power's out and it's bedtime... That does not make for a relaxing atmosphere... let alone one conducive to sleeping. So I guess I will keep reading!
Demented Noodles chapter 28 . 7/9
This is better than any action movie I have seen in a very very long time, perhaps ever! I am insanely curious about Larson's story and I fear he doesn't have much time...
Immortality seems to be a highly prevalent theme in Tomb Raider... I have to say it's quite repetitive so far especially in the games. I am going to take a wild guess and say that Shadow won't be much different.
Demented Noodles chapter 27 . 7/9
Damnit! Larsson is screwed now! And Lara is in big big big trouble! A bit bummed that we, yet again, didn't get to see any badassery on Lara's part but this is so intriguing! Sometimes, I also feel like I'm having deja vu, probably because I read some of this story before but my defective brain isn't working properly as usual to recall everything. Which happens to be a good thing now! :P
Demented Noodles chapter 26 . 7/9
This is so engrossing! The story is much better than Rise and having Sam is just... heaven! Speaking of Rise, is it just me or does Jonah's voice acting leave a lot to be desired. Everything he does in the game seems so forced and unnatural. There's no chemistry whatsoever... We need Sam! Anyway, there were a few errors in this chapter, mostly missing words and one repetition. I can't quite point them out properly on my mobile... but damn, this was good! Also, Lara needs to talk to Sam about those nightmares, I doubt she was joking about that...
Demented Noodles chapter 25 . 7/9
I am seriously doubting my opinion of that Pierre fellow... and how did that poll thing turn out? I remember voting for Sam but I don't think I checked when it was over. I have a morbid feeling that Sam didn't win (if Rise and Shadow are anything to go by...). Why must people be morons? They probably voted for Jonah... *sigh*
Demented Noodles chapter 24 . 7/9
This is not good! Natla was bad enough, now she has to deal with this guy? Think of your family, man! Don't force her to kill you.