Reviews for The Camera Loves You
Alethyia chapter 37 . 7/18
I'm late on this but glad I read it! Amazing story. I couldn't stop reading and whenever I had to I couldn't wait to continue. Love how you stayed so true to the characters. It's both funny and touching to see Lara discover her sexuality and love for Sam. It was also nice to have Sam save Lara and the ending showing Sam is capable of these things in her own way! Thanks for the great fic. I'm gonna continue reading The Dreaming.
Alethyia chapter 30 . 7/17
Yeeeees. Yes yes yes. Yes.
noonetofake chapter 25 . 7/6
oh God im reading this for the fourth time
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 6/30
I am soooooooo happy I found this fic again! I read this, about a year and a half a go (March 2015ish) and I LOVED IT but silly me, I was new to and didn't know about favoriting and whatnot because I didn't have an account. So this began my on-off search for this. could not remember the title for the life of me lol until I stumbled upon it browsing my one of my favorite writer's favorites list. so yes. I am going to spend all night BINGE reading because I have waited so long to read this again!
BluEaglEye chapter 37 . 5/6
This story is Master piece...its just incredible. I just started playing Rise of the tomb raider on PC (F*ck*ng timed exclusive for Xbox one) but I still read this story even though its not in anyway connected to the new game 10/10 would read and Sam and Lara?...69/10 lol.
Shizukinek chapter 36 . 4/29
E leido esta Fanfic como 3 veces y cada vez me gusta mas. Muchas gracias por compartirlo con nosotros. Me encanto el antagonista Natla es genial y la relación de Lara y Sam es lentamente agradable.
Otra cosa, haz pensado en hacer un fanfic con Natla y Lara de protagonistas? digo es solo una pregunta jajajaja. Me iré a leer tus otros fanfic, ¡GRACIAS! (pongo mi comentario en este Capitulo por que en ele ultimo ya no me dejaron u-u)
EllenRipley8 chapter 37 . 2/27
Great story , I loved the creativity and background details you put into this . I think you did a wonderful job on catching the characters of Lara and Sam . Once more a wonderful job on creating the other characters. Great story all around , keep up the good work .
NoHolds chapter 37 . 1/13
My god this was so good! I've just re-read this story and loved it even more than the first time. MAJOR Kudos! I loved Flesh and Blood and Under my Skin as well- you are majorly talented!
Even though I'm like 2.5 years late, allow me to say that this story was absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed reading this!
Noooooooo! Larson!
Oh boy. Well, I can add CNN to the Master Shippers list.
Dragonslayer1989 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
I realize this is an old story so this doesn't seem to apply, but you are working on new stuff that I assume I'll love as much as this story. All that to say- sleep is overrated, bring on the writing ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/28/2015
Loved it best fanfic I've ever read. Good job!
Pirate King Ray chapter 33 . 10/15/2015
Natla's chilling here but ultimately full of shit. Himiko would have endangered the world if freed and Matthias being the piece of shit he was would probably have double crossed them if they gave Sam up
anni.banani.940 chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Read the whole thing and loved it