Reviews for Singing!
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 5 . 3/27
Oh no, I totally saw this coming. Head injury, character who was about to confess, this was the first thing that came to mind.
Annon24313 chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
I kinda hate you for not finishing this
Niinya chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
pls update
A Universe Unwritten chapter 22 . 3/16/2017
To all the impatient assholes out there:

STOP LEAVING REVIEWS THAT JUST SAY "pls update"

It will be done when it's done, for fucks sake.
L chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Another year... GL.
Hazune chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
I need an update. Now.
FateKitty chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
Please update soon! I've been following this story for sooo long!
TanTanHaitai chapter 22 . 6/8/2016
GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE ONCE MORE, IMUFFINATOR! (gl on uni tho)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
Well that ending wasn't expected i was actually hoping for a full recovery and Azusa and Yui to be together. I mean why the heck end it that way it never really stats weather she died or not, but i'm guess by the ending she dose which seems to suck anyways. I mean don't get me wrong the whole roller coster of emotions all throughout the stroy was pretty interesting, but that end why the heck make the ending a happy ending?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Nicely done so far, but i wouldn't be surpirsed if lying to her was actually a bad thing to do. I mean it could make things worst then they already are. Anyways the story is pretty entertaining. I'd really like to see more Love live and K-on pairing storys. Think there very interesting. I can care less if it's girl on girl, or futa girl on girl or whatever. The story's that get interesting are pretty nice to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Well that was interesting to read. thanks for the chapter a bit of a twist with trying to find out which one died. lol. I mean seriously even the doctor got it wrong, but I was almost suprised when he said the first name I was like what the heck at first.. hehe... nice job.
GoldenWolf X chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
Omg, can't wait for an update!
XavierSephiroth chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
I need closure dammit
Kitshu chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
Pls release a new chapter as fast as u can cuz im crying here
heh chapter 22 . 3/17/2016
welcome back
that sure was a hell if a ride