Reviews for True Lover
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Oh that sucks. I hope you continue this soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OK. THE GUEST THAT IS ALWAYS COMMENTING ON EVERY FRICKIN STORY, SHUT UP AND GO , IT'S REALLY ANNOYING TO SEE YOUR IDIOTIC REVIEWS! YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING! LIKE IF IT'S TOO INAPPROPRIATE OR TO GRAPHIC!WELL NO CRAP!THAT'S WHAT THE READERS WANT AND THAT'S WHY IT IS RATED M!AND THEN YOU COMPLAIN THAT THEY SHOULD CHANGE OR TAKE OUT CERTAIN PARTS IN THE STORY!IT'S NOT YOUR STORY SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT DO!IT'S RUDE AND ANNOYING!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
First off, posting none-story content is not allowed. Second, copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) is also not permitted. If you plan to use a song, post the link to the song you have chosen in an a/n under, or above, the story content. Or do this:

Sound Track
_

It is much simpler than posting the lyrics that will get you reported.
Abzstar chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I really think you should use the There For Tomorrow - Burn the Night Away song! It's soo cute _
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Haha I have to agree, I sorta hate maka too. Good story continue (:
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
You and I both. I can't stand Maka.. She may not be annoying like Black Star is, but she is equally irritating.

You need to work on your format, paragraphing, grammar and spelling. As well as doing some research on the series. The research will help you write the characters better.

Also on a side note, the anime follows the manga to a certain point. I can't remember if it was episode elven or twelve when the show changed directions, but you should know that Kid's arrival in school is also within the manga. And that he has a brother that just so happens to be the main enemy in the show.
Abzstar chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I'm liking this so far! - Please update soon! I'd like to read more. And I wouldn't mind if you add some Yuri :D
Luna takamarie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ok only because you asked but maybe soul meets the new kid kid and gets a funny feeling but not funny as in ha ha but stop and stare so you can wonder what's there and make an oc as competition for soul you know cant make it too easy and as for the yuri I say go for it
Doodo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Now that kid was here! What will Soul do!?

Will he break up with Maka soon!?

Please update soon!
MaidenZorriah chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I like it already. :) keep writing and please update soon!
G.V.69
Mina chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Interesting
Is this a kid x maka
Can you make crona fall for maka
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Believe it or not, Kid doesn't join DWMA until a few episodes later, or so I have read on Soul Eater wiki. His first day ended up with him getting into a fight with Black Star and Soul, whom he beated badly, but ended up passing out thanks to his bangs becoming un-symmetrical. At the end, Shinigami took kid, who I think was unconcious, home.

Yeah, that was how his first day went in both Anime and Manga, I think.
LAzyL0ve chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It's a good start so far. If you need any help you can ask me.
Is soul gonna be seme? I hope so!
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013