Reviews for Waiting
Maxsunny chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Aww please please please tell me that your planing on updating this! It's soo good! It would be sad if you didn't! All the great stories that I like never get finished :((! I love the story and all the characters are great - I like Pain being a jack ass. Anyways the story is amazing and I really really hope that your going to post a new chapter soon! Especially now that its summer :)) yay for no school!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
It doesn't matter if their a little OOC. This is an AU after all. Though, they seem pretty accurate to me. *sigh* I love KakuHidan. It is so cute! Even if it sort of makes me think of two zombies falling in love... Eww... Anywhore, I just love Hidan sacrificing a pig heart in the middle of class. I would kill to have biology with him. My biology class is so boring, and my teacher thinks his jokes are clever when their usually not. But he's nice, so it's cool. Meow!
NerfBall chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I loved this chapter, and it's not OOC at all everyone is in-character in my opinion, I like the descriptions, too!
Bitchz-B-Trippin chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I was reading, reading, went to click the next chapter, and I was like, "Oh FUCK!" I mean come on! That was cute in a hateful kind of way. I hope you are a fast updater. BTW, I have a friend who is pagan and sacrifices animals. Not like, house pets or anything. I was baptized in a church myself, but I never really adopted any religious aspects. But he could do something like that, sacrificing rabid dogs or wild animals. Something that won't be illegal. The rabid ones would die any ways, so why not?

Da bitches have been tripped
AkatsukiLoLi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is good. I can really imagine Kakuzu doing tat in high school hehe.
A great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Jellyfisher2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is really good so far! Everyone's in character and it's interesting! I like it. Good job!
NerfBall chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love friendship fanfics with Hidan and Kakuzu. This one has a very good start, please continue! )