Reviews for Nine Guys And One Annoying Punk Chick
Typewriter101 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
FUNNAY AS HELL! please update
moosehugger chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
I really do love this story! ...except... now I have the 'lovely bunch of coconuts' song stuck in my head... oops! Is this story no more?
FromHellWithLove chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
man this story is excilent it had me laughing all the way

through

you should really consider continueing

it an amazingly funny i love it

keep it cool dude ;)
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
You dead? No? Then... UPDATE! -glares at you- This is an AMAZING story and you need to UPDATE! The world of LOTR needs you to update! If not, I shall have to take you to court and sue you for not updating this totaly awesome story! Look at all those peopl who have reviewed! They want you to update! So... PLEASE UPDATE!
Starlit.Amulet chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
OH GOD

I DONT THINK A FANFIC HAS EVER MADE ME LAUGH THIS HARD

I FELL OFF THE CHAIR AND LITERALLY ROTFLMAO and my mum gave me a wtf stare

U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THIS?
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
Great stuff, you ever going to update this? I like it

SE
jamester56 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
I love it. At one point I was actually rocking back and forth on my chair laughing w/ tears streaming down my face.
The.Babble.Fish chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I love this story so far! But, then again, I've just started. I bet the best is to come.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
This story is great, a pity you abandoned it, plz continue it again it's so wonderful :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
Aw it so sucks you haven't updated for years...sighs heres hoping...
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
...you still haven't updated?

That makes me terribly sad. :(
mychem13 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
that was effing halorius(i cant spell but funny is just not good enough) I have not laughed like that in for ever...up date!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Wow. Uh, you're not under the influence of MIB, are you? And BTW, wrong MOVIES. Not MOVIE. Jedi are from Star Wars, 'Live long and prosper' is a Vulcan blessing that goes with the salute. It's from Star TREK. Shigeesh.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Wow, Elrond is like the FBI.

"No Ma'am, we in the FBI do not have a sense of humor that we are aware of." -Agent K!
Orangeblossom07 chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
OMG...i don't think i have ever laughed so hard from reading a fanfic. I love this story, its so different, but yet its kinda original...sorta...Neways I really hope u decide to continue with this story. I'm interested to read what other stuff Raven/Bess does to piss off Boromir...lol. Neways so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

HAPPY WRITING!