Reviews for In Saecula Saeculorum
Pol chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
D'awww. And ow. And awwww again. Thankyou for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I don't have anything constructive to say, but I really enjoyed this :)
yeagerbear chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Amazing writing.
witnesstoitall chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This was a great way to round out this story. I loved the parallels you had Daryl draw even subconsciously between himself and the ring that he found. I think that this line - "afterall, just because something is a bit rough around the edges doesn't mean it's right to toss it aside" - really captured everything that you were doing with this chapter. I also love the image that this allows the reader draw when you mention him imagining it on Carol's hand. The old ring wrapped around her finger, Daryl's arms wrapped around her.

This was gorgeous and very artistically executed. Well done!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh, good. Daryl doesn't end up hurt massively.
peonies01 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Awwww...our sweet Daryl. I love his introspection and thoughts on love and forever. Great story, unique and beautiful!
Nova802 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Great work! I really love the image of that worn gold ring and how you connect it to Daryl and Carol. This line made me smile: "Not just for what it stood for, but for what it reminded him of, something imperfect, but still brimming with potential. After all, just because something is a bit rough around the edges don't mean it's right to toss it aside. Hell, even broken things have value." Thanks for sharing!
Supfan chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Sweet...nice job
Emerald Kitten chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Love it, love everything you're doing here. The insight into Daryl's mind is refreshing and very honest I think. I always look forward to your updates. That little email just makes my day! Your style of writing is so fluid and enticing, making every word you write an absolute joy to read. As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

And be last thought: The line about the stereotypical farmer's daughter I found particularly amusing as I myself am the daughter of a farmer. I'd never actually put that much thought into it before, but it does describe every girl I've ever know who was raised on the land. Hell hath no fury like a country girl raised like a man, proficient with guns and not afraid to fight!
SOA loving mom chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Lovely start! Really loving being inside daryl's head. Love the ring! Can't wait for your next update.
crystal2817 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Aww he kept it for carol
rlmn chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
This is a beautiful piece of fic! Thank you so much for sharing it.
crazstiz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
loves! very nice!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh, dear lord. You're going to hurt Daryl again, aren't you?
"Love is like taking an AK-47 to the chest from your best friend and only one of you living to tell about it. Turning your life into an uneven jig-saw of pain and guilt that eventually takes on a life of its own." THIS!

Daryl as a child! I think my brain just turned to mush imagining that.

This makes me just want to wrap both Merle and Daryl into a big hug.
ChooWoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
As always, you're writing is addicting and draws me right in! Cannot wait to read more.