Reviews for Tales From 6th Year: Revelations in the Potions Classroom
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/16
You posted this a year ago today and I'm just getting the chance to read it. LOL Excellent job. I love that Harry is taking a risk and he put himself out there and I don't blame him for his reaction to Hermione asking Ron out. I think Harry made some pretty persuasive arguments. Loved it!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16
it's ok, the bold text was a little annoying
My heart could not grow anymore fonder due to your absence, please oh please post a story again.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 1/5
I have been going back and re-reading my favorite authors works, thank for sharing this one.
You have been sorely missed .
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nothing but praise from me
fall shadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I really like how the story worked with canon but made some changes that ended up altering the whole outcome of things. Great writing as always, though it seemed a little fast-paced- not that it was a bad thing, though. Looking forward to your next story!
pinks99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great story! I like how you incorporate the original book-your version is much more realistic than JKRs.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Chem prof - Thank you for a nice oneshot, though I am irritated with you for ending it just as it seemed to be getting really good! ;-) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Aw... :-)
Just Mione chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love it! So, just the one-shot?
Schokki chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Lovely story :)
TheU chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great to have you back!

Lovely story.
Stanrick chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Darn! I nearly forgot that I wanted to take this opportunity to leave you a few words myself for once. I’m a long-time silent follower of yours, but I made up my mind to wait for a new story to finally break the silence and chime in with the usual (well deserved) laudation. I guess that waiting time turned out to be a little longer than expected, though, but it’s all the more delightful to finally read from you again.

Now, in all honesty I for my part cannot say this is my favorite piece of your respectable collection – for the hopelessly old-fashioned romantic in me it’s just a little too modern and… normal? Teenagers asking each other if they want to be girlfriend and boyfriend might be realistic, but… well, reality makes me cringe sometimes –, but I really just wanted to finally be one of the gazillion voices telling you that you’re awesome, that you are one of the most convincing advocates of the whole Harry/Hermione subculture (I just made that up, didn’t I?) and altogether just a hallmark for quality fanfictional writing; one of those authors who make it possible to tell someone you’re into fanfiction without being too embarrassed about it.

One last thing, while I’m at it: a much belated, yet nonetheless heartfelt “Thank you!” for all the enjoyable and comforting hours I had over the years thanks to your stories. Here’s someone who really, really appreciates it. On that much you can trust me.

Anyway, glad you’re back – and I hope you’ve not been stressfully busy and rather just plain… you know? Pleasantly busy.
Mark chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hello ChemProf

... yes, absence may make the heart grow fonder ...
...it also makes the cravings stroinger!

best regards
Mark
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I like this and I hope for more from you!