Reviews for Mischievous
LokiHatake chapter 1 . 2/16
I am really interested in reading more of this. It's very interesting, and while I am usually not a fan of non-magical AU's I like this one.
CrazyFM chapter 1 . 1/11
I really hope you continue this, it is a great story so far and I would love to read more :-)
RosePetal158 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Please update! It's a very interesting plot, and I'm curious, okay?
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
i would love to see more of this. I just started watching the new Sherlock Holmes on Netflix and I love it. It would be interesting to see where you would take this. Well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is SO good. I hope you pick it up again. I found Mycroft's persona spot on-thanks for sharing it :)
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I am really interested in how this story will go. I wonder if Sherlock will become overprotective and possessive of Harry after his near death experience because I swear you are not allowed to kill Harry. Give him some breathing issues or a fear of the cold if you want some medical issues. But you are not allowed to kill off Harry. Update soon
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh wow wow please please please update soon
bribright91 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow, I really loved this. Was the background Mycroft had on the Potters correct or was that the muggle version of events? Thanks so much for posting!
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
sequel! Please please please
farawisa chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
love the story and i dearly hope that you will go on with this!
Phantom Trainer chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
i feel like there needs to be more now (seriously? you made this amazing story from Mycroft's perspective and now you don't have anything to follow/continue it? there is a full fledged story that could be made from this!).

this is like the first chapter in a spectacular novel that hasn't been fully released yet. honestly, i think you have something close to "literary gold" here as this idea can expand and become a hit on this site (at least in my opinion).

Please do consider continuing with more chapters (one's that are from other view points from this chapter or continue on with what happens to harry, sherlock, mycroft and everyone else for that matter).

take this all in kind,
Phantom Trainer (Phantom OUT!)
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
OMG! You should totally write some of this! How old is Sherlock? Is there any magic involved? How is the relationship between Sherlock and Harry? Is Harry gonna have selective mutism? What is Mycroft going to do now that he's two youngsters at his care? I would love to see a continuation to this fic )
Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
this is really good. It would be great if there was more
jenn008 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Love it! Will there be more?
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/1/2014