Reviews for Mischievous
917brat chapter 1 . 1/14
This sounds just amazing and I would love to read more of it I love how you have Harry in this and how you have the two crossovers blending together, I seriosuly hope that you decided to update soon because I honestly would really love to read more of this story.
Kaori Jade chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
A sequel?
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
please write more. kudos to first chapter. I would love to see where this story goes. This is quite different from anything I have read before. Can't wait to see next chapter.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
WOW, sounds really interestingI really hope your muse pays you a visit in the near future and you continue this story! Hope to read more!
WaterLilly122 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
When is the next chapter?
JOH1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Interesting premise, enjoyed your story. Hope you continue!
aki93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I love this story, definitely a different plot than usual, I hope you'll write a few more chapters and keep it at least as a short story. Harry's and Sherlock's POV would be extremely interesting: what happened in those 2 years H was homeless, and their encounter from Sherlock's prospective..
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!Please continue soon!
LokiHatake chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I am really interested in reading more of this. It's very interesting, and while I am usually not a fan of non-magical AU's I like this one.
CrazyFM chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I really hope you continue this, it is a great story so far and I would love to read more :-)
RosePetal158 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Please update! It's a very interesting plot, and I'm curious, okay?
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
i would love to see more of this. I just started watching the new Sherlock Holmes on Netflix and I love it. It would be interesting to see where you would take this. Well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is SO good. I hope you pick it up again. I found Mycroft's persona spot on-thanks for sharing it :)
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I am really interested in how this story will go. I wonder if Sherlock will become overprotective and possessive of Harry after his near death experience because I swear you are not allowed to kill Harry. Give him some breathing issues or a fear of the cold if you want some medical issues. But you are not allowed to kill off Harry. Update soon
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh wow wow please please please update soon