Reviews for Mischievous
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 8/24
WOW, sounds really interestingI really hope your muse pays you a visit in the near future and you continue this story! Hope to read more!
WaterLilly122 chapter 1 . 6/18
When is the next chapter?
JOH1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Interesting premise, enjoyed your story. Hope you continue!
aki93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I love this story, definitely a different plot than usual, I hope you'll write a few more chapters and keep it at least as a short story. Harry's and Sherlock's POV would be extremely interesting: what happened in those 2 years H was homeless, and their encounter from Sherlock's prospective..
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!Please continue soon!
LokiHatake chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I am really interested in reading more of this. It's very interesting, and while I am usually not a fan of non-magical AU's I like this one.
CrazyFM chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I really hope you continue this, it is a great story so far and I would love to read more :-)
RosePetal158 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Please update! It's a very interesting plot, and I'm curious, okay?
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
i would love to see more of this. I just started watching the new Sherlock Holmes on Netflix and I love it. It would be interesting to see where you would take this. Well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is SO good. I hope you pick it up again. I found Mycroft's persona spot on-thanks for sharing it :)
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I am really interested in how this story will go. I wonder if Sherlock will become overprotective and possessive of Harry after his near death experience because I swear you are not allowed to kill Harry. Give him some breathing issues or a fear of the cold if you want some medical issues. But you are not allowed to kill off Harry. Update soon
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh wow wow please please please update soon
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow, I really loved this. Was the background Mycroft had on the Potters correct or was that the muggle version of events? Thanks so much for posting!
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
sequel! Please please please
farawisa chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
love the story and i dearly hope that you will go on with this!