Reviews for Wedding Rings and Heartstrings
personapeach chapter 1 . 9/2
I love Isshin on this one! Hahahahhaa
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 6/24
-sighs- Girls and their dresses, weddings and fucking frill, is there anything more frightening?
Pewter Orchids chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hahahahaha! I can't stop laughing at Aizen and Nnoitra! Jesus effing-christ your stories are wicked awesome!
XanCrish chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You write really good stories. Read all of the Grimmichi fics and dammnn.

locoskitty chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
strawberrypanther chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Forgotten how much I loved this one!
sa-shii-mi chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awwwww, just the right amount of fluff, romance, humour and lemon :D Great, I loved it! Thanks for writing this :D
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ichigo acted like a girl when he reconsidered the marriage. If he just man up and go with it, he wouldn't have hurt Grimmjow. This is a light fluffy reading, thanx for sharing )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love the suit and tie part and the story icer all but suit and tie made me giggle
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
what a lovely sequel. At least you had him wearin a dress :D
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awww! Kawaii! Loved the first one and loved the sequel! Nom nom nom nom you fed my GrimmIchi munchies for now ;D
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ahhh you wrote a sequel! OMFG you have no idea how excited I got when I saw it.

Flashback time-

I sat down today, got my laptop, and thought, "It's such a nice day today (meaning thank god, its not like -40), time for me to update one of my stories!" So I go, and I open up the file and I have like 75 words written and I'm like, whoohoo! only a couple more thousand to go! And then I'm writing and writing and suddenly I kinda lose inspiration (right before the sex scene too :/) so I think, I'll go read myself some new Grimmmichi fic to "get in the mood" (if ya know what I mean *waggles eyebrows*) and then like a fucking GODSEND, I see this story and I read the summary and this is my reaction "OMGSGLGGQVVUGDVUDV! SEQUEEELLL *dies*". After reviving myself, I read the story and this is what I think:
1 - THEY'RE GETTING MARRIEDDD. Marriage fics are some of my fav, btw :D
2 - I looove how you wrote the proposal; one of the sweetest and most original ones I've ever read and I adore you you incorporated the jujubes :3
3 - Ichigo was just too cute in this (especially the whole checking the penis thing. I died! XD). I liked the little bit of angst with him, spiced things up a bit and made the ending result all the more sweeter, because now he knows with the whole of his heart that he belongs with Grimmjow (Pssshht! Like there was ever any doubt.)
4 - Still want that celebratory pie, and when I read the bit about Rangiku (still love her!) giving them one for their marriage, I was immediately suspicious of what she out in it (maybe some kind of sex drug, so they could do it like rabbits on their wedding night...)
5 - You are very creative when it comes it insults you know? Makes me not want to engage you in a verbal fight, cause I think I'd just die of laughter :P Plus, Rukia was very IC, so awesome job on that. I could totally see her midget form abusing Ichigo like that.
6 - I melted at their vows. Just thought you should know.
7 - And finally, THE SEX SCENE ON THE BEACH! Hurrah to you miss, because now I am definitely in the mood to go and write my own little steamy scene after that naughty read. Plus the "Buzz Killington" was the icing to the cake.
You did an awesome job with this sequel and whatever happened with your last story, you shouldn't let that get to you, because none of its true. I'd like to see some of them have the balls to write and publish their stuff before they have the gall to criticize yours. I for one hope to read more of your stuff in the future :D
jenny chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was hot especially the sex scene. Nose Bleed over here!
If your talking about Les Infidèles, that story was awesome! Don't pay attention to those haters. you're amazing. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love Rukia in this story. and not to mention her ever-awesome curse words XD

And Grimmjow's proposal was so sweet! :D