Reviews for Fighting Love
I LOVE IT
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
nice
Salunatic chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very sweet. Especially those birds, flying around her singing etc. Reminds me of those Disney movies etc.

Keep it up.
lunar silver chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
loved the story and loved the music choice love that movie too
Yuridia Privado chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Tigress doing the Meg performance is a great idea, even if it's a bit OOC. I liked this.
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
thats just cute the birds were following tigress the whole time
M4dG4rl chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh, what a beautiful story. I love it a lot. Po is really taking a care to Tigress.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I will sum this one shot up in three words, OH...MY...GOODNESS! That was cute :D I loved it my friend :3 I got to tell you that made me smile so much when po asked her if she was chillie or cold at all and when she said a little there comes the awesome panda to the rescue, scooping her up and held her close to him :D and nothing gets you warmer then being in the arms of the one you love to death :) and I bet when she was in his arms she felt so safe and so at peace that she wanted to stay like that I know I would :) Also loved that Po gave Tigress a little tiger lily, defiantly a fav off our felines :) but it was sad to see that Tigress didnt think she deserved him :( but Tigress your the only one for him as you two are the yin and the yang you complete each other more than dumplings are complete with noodles :) also I thought that was pretty clever and cool to use that song and theme of it from Herculese, they defiantly do fit together :) and Tigress I know you can admit that your in love you just need that push and from what I seen you did get that push when you learned your dumpling loved you to with all his heart and more :D and you followed with your confession of your love for him that's some awesome love right there :3 and I bet when they kissed omg they felt at peace at last like all worries or troubles they had just vanished from the others kiss! That's how love does it :3 and now the hearts that longed for the other have finally become complete and will stay that way for eternity :3