Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
Really enjoyed it! Super cute :3
BlueWater5 chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
Loved the ending!
bookworm661 chapter 26 . 6/26/2015
Absolutely love this story. Picturing Severus' rescue of Hermione is just so easy to do because that totally fits his character.
bookworm661 chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
WELL DONE! I enjoyed the aftermath of their argument. I wonder what Minerva thought when she walked in. What I pictured in my head was Severus pointing his wand at Hermione, nostrils flaring but a confused look on his face; and Hermione just standing there with a serene and trusting look on hers. Am I right?
RecantZenith chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
This... Was not accurate. I'm not much of a reviewer, and I loved Man I've Always Been, but firstly the assault didn't need to be included. Secondly, healing doesn't happen like that. Ever. Not to any person who is violated in that way. The human mind cannot simply let go of fear because there was a logical and certified resolution. I'm five years since my own assault, one that was no where near as violent as most, and I still have triggers and fear. I work with other survivors and the truth is, sex is never the same. I don't like the disregard for the pain and healing required in this sort of situation... The atrocities of human nature should never be glossed over like this. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
irezei chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Nice one! I especially liked how Hermione gets Severus to open up. Although I am worried for magical law enforcement if anyone, even Severus Snape, get's away with torture and murder without even a trial. :-) In the Muggle world, a jury would have to decide if he acted in legal self-defense...
Isolde Moonstone chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
Omg I Love your fics! I wish you would write more Drarry stories since you're such a good storyteller. And you made me ship Snape & Hermione as a couple; which I've never been too partial about! Please never stop writing! :3

Happy Christmas!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
Hello, I liked your story very much. Severus is great as a father.
bittermelon chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Loverly start! My OTP is very tsundere. Few nitpicks though-proper spelling of character names, please.
bittermelon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
very nicely snarly, curmongeonly Snapey!
Nsann chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Qt
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I just found this story, I am loving it. And wondering HOW THE HECK I MISSED IT.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
I loved it so much I nearly cried with laughter, I loved the last chapter best of all.