Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
LittlebigmouthOK chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I love the thought of 7 little Snapes attending Hogwarts with Harry and Ron as teachers. Talk about Karmic pay back.
SuperSonicSara chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I am loving this story! Next chapter please :) :p
Arabella Fargrove chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Guess I better review, huh? Honestly, this chapter was good. :) Loved it. However, I feel slightly sadden to know that only one more chapter remains in the story. Can't you make a part 3, or something? Introduce children into it? That would make... oh, 10 more chapters or so, right? o.O Bugger.
Lordhightoppfan chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
:D Great chapter!
viola1701e chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
The last chapter already? grrr, i was looking forward to more Severus/Hermione time...
Loved the chapter, i always think that Severus and Hermione make a great pair.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Excellent three chapters!
SuperSonicSara chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
I am really enjoying your writing :) this story is fantastic!

More please :) :P
viola1701e chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Their reactions were somewhat restrained but Severus and Hermione didnt really give them the details...they just have to use their imagination what death-eaters could have done to her that he would flip and kill everyone. I am also glad that she liked the rings so much since he really poured his heart into them.
Lordhightoppfan chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
I love how Severus is so sweet to Hermione and a diff. person to everyone else! I loved loved loved this chapter and story so much! Keep the good work up!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
I love the story... well, stories so far. The only thing I would recommend is either combining both stories into one, which means filling in the gab into between the two, or taking the sequel down and uploading it as a separate story. Other than that, there really isn't anything for me to say in regards to them. They are both perfectly written as far as I can tell. There is tons of detail in the writing without it seeming to drag on and on, which is a huge plus for me to read. Hope you get the chance to update with another chapter soon.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Another great chapter. Loved Severus taking care of Hermione :)
viola1701e chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
How will Harry and Minerva react? I would guess that both would be worried about Hermione and her recovery but also very angry. Can they be sure that all of the death-eaters are now dead or are there more of them? Hopefully they will be ablte to tell how much Severus has also suffered...
muppetpowelly7 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
put next chapter up please... :D
Lordhightoppfan chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter, cant wait for more!
Severussnape1984 chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
Yay. She's saved by Severus. SSHG happiness again.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »