Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
mishybot chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Love it!
viola1701e chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
a pet name? how about lioness in a different language;
german; Löwin
french: lionne
spanish; la leona ( like that one cause it could also be a name for when he talks to others about his girlfriend Leona)
Sunnyraider chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Not bad, I really like your story so far, good job. For the pet name... Personally, I do prefer serious pet names, like Love. I really don't think of Severus or Hermione as the "sweetheart" or "honey" type.
bournespeed chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter. I don't see Severus as a pet name type of man, he's an adult, a serious one at that. I think it would be one OOC too far but it's your story.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Lovely chapter! Very sexy! :D
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Excellent chapter! :D
Hay Bails chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I think chapter 6 is my favorite so far. So delicately done. I really appreciate it.
Hay Bails chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Excellent work so far. I'm working my way further into the story, but this is fantastic. You've really got the essence of both characters down, I think.
kelsey.chappell chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Loved it!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful! Great chapter!
huffpuff chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Everyone has their own opinions but I just have to say I found duj review a bit too critical. Its your story, your rules and we all know what you mean by "pretend". Magic isn't actually real so its all pretend right? And the sky is still blue? Yep! I love this story and I think its easy to follow. your a good writer don't apologize for anything.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I like this alot. Its funny, in character and well written. Keep updating soon.
Lovelyluna chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Really enjoying so far. What a cliffhanger!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
:D This chapter made me smile.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 4 . 3/17/2013