Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
kelsey.chappell chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Love it! Soo cute!
mishybot chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
It was a good filler chapter. I feel like we need a bit more dialogue along with all the thoughts going through their minds. Can't wait to read more!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Excellent chapter!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Just read all 10 chapters so far and I've fallen in love with this, can't wait for more :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter! It was very tastefully done. Please don't make the pet name be Mione.
mishybot chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Love it!
viola1701e chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
a pet name? how about lioness in a different language;
german; Löwin
french: lionne
spanish; la leona ( like that one cause it could also be a name for when he talks to others about his girlfriend Leona)
Sunnyraider chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Not bad, I really like your story so far, good job. For the pet name... Personally, I do prefer serious pet names, like Love. I really don't think of Severus or Hermione as the "sweetheart" or "honey" type.
bournespeed chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter. I don't see Severus as a pet name type of man, he's an adult, a serious one at that. I think it would be one OOC too far but it's your story.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Lovely chapter! Very sexy! :D
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Excellent chapter! :D
Hay Bails chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I think chapter 6 is my favorite so far. So delicately done. I really appreciate it.
Hay Bails chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Excellent work so far. I'm working my way further into the story, but this is fantastic. You've really got the essence of both characters down, I think.
kelsey.chappell chapter 7 . 3/17/2013