Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
I love happy endings too! This one hits the mark and I'm very excited that it says 26 chapys!
farsideomoon chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
I have not reviewed, and shame on me because I love this story. I just don't feel I have adequate words but that chapter was precious and brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you so much for writing, it's nice to read something that gives Hermione & Severus their due, because I really respect those characters sharp wit and deep feelings.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
I really enjoyed seeing Severus keep his snark and much of his darkness. Although I like seeing him able to lighten up and the like I'm not sure his base personality Ever would have been sunshine and rainbows, not to mention how he must have progressed through his life. Why change the snark-y professor from the one we love, the reason most of us Read Severus fanfics?

Lots of great concepts here. Loved your reasoning for why Severus had greasy hair and its "fix" -in part because it kept that he had been like that in his school days.

Thanks so much for writing.
AlwaysShan chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Loved it! And the joke about what actually happened in the books, that was good. :)
loving fan chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
I have read most of your stories and I have to say that they are absolutely brilliant. I was always hooked for the entire time that I was reading them. Keep up the good work! :)
Btterflykiss69 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Loved the story
tainted-tash chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
I loved every step of it!
tainted-tash chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Seven? Bugger that!
tainted-tash chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
They sound breath taking
tainted-tash chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
I'm pleased there is no... Lasting damage... Barring psychological and emotional
tainted-tash chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
I only wish to have seen the blood bath... I do enjoy it lol
tainted-tash chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Sweet baby girl... Don't you dare give up... You fight that motherfucker with all you have!
tainted-tash chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
As painful as it is, letting hope die is best, that way, it cannot feed from her.
tainted-tash chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Holy shit! They do mean business!
tainted-tash chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Is it wrong that I find blood thirsty Severus hot?
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »