Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
tainted-tash chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Finally! It's about time he said it!
tainted-tash chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Lady Felicis hmm... I like it
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Bloody Ron Weasley...
tainted-tash chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
I could imagine him walking around calling her 'wench'
tainted-tash chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
I always imagined their first time together to be that explosive, you delivered beautifully!
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Silly silly man! Someone like Hermione does not say 'I love you' if they do not mean it!
tainted-tash chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
I think that is what he needs, to be shown that she does indeed care for him. After two decades of thinking he is unworthy of being loved, it would be a hard habit to break.
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Yes, though his type is not in looks, it is in brains. Lily was a very bright woman, as his Hermione
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Hmmm... Admittedly, I didn't expect that... Maybe a potion gone wrong, certainly not that!
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Ooooooh! I wonder what's going on...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Spells are created and altered by changing those very things... I am impressed you came up with it :)
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Oh I do love a sassy Hermione!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Intriguing start... I'm curious to see where it goes.
Sheepcat chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Hejho. I know your story's already finished but i just have to tell you how well written and thought-through it is. You are a talented writer. :)

Ps: your taste in music also ain't half bad. I'm glad at least someone appreciates the original version of the song hurt.

Keep up your good work! :)
Janene1975 chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
As always great work! You are a fantastic writer and I love your SS/HG pairing you always do it so well. Thanks for sharing!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »